Options

The generosity is astonishing.....

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
No way!  A whole $1,000?  Going to Red Lobster tonight boys!!!

Comments

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Came early too...emptied the ole coiffers at the glu hq!
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I think they’re just trolling us with that. 
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I just don't get these guys.  I know it's a free "gift", so who cares, but half your customer base is really pissed off at you right now.  Do you really think it's a great time to give them a wink and flick them a penny off your thumb?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I just don't get these guys.  I know it's a free "gift", so who cares, but half your customer base is really pissed off at you right now.  Do you really think it's a great time to give them a wink and flick them a penny off your thumb?
    I won't pretend otherwise. I'm baffled as well.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Prob a test if they can still send gifts lol - get a feeling things have been changing on the fly today in the background
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Spot on summarization. Every tap player that saw the gift either did a wtf or eye roll I'm sure.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    But it came early-I know that feeling
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    With everyone rightfully complaining about the update here comes Glu with a big...wait a minute I can't use the solo finger emoji because that would be in violation of the rules
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Hey!!!!

What did we say about complaining about “free”?!?!?!

LOL
  • Options
    It’s 1000 blue cash we didn’t have!  I don’t turn my nose at anything free
    Look, I'm all about that attitude normally,  but there's a practical limit to it.  Don't waste my time or yours.  Your time is worth something, too, especially when you're voluntarily getting push notifications about such gifts.

If the neighborhood kids come over and say "trick or treat" on the 31st, are they going to be grateful if I drop a penny in their bags because it was free and they didn't have it before?  No, they are going to roll their eyes and wonder why they wasted their time coming up to my house.  

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Someone pressed the wrong button when scheduling push notifications for Sunday, and it ended up going out right away. Pushes can't be taken away, so in order to make it "not useless," that was given out.  I'm not going to say they should've stood pat, but yeah -- we'll do better.
  • Options
    Someone pressed the wrong button when scheduling push notifications for Sunday, and it ended up going out right away. Pushes can't be taken away, so in order to make it "not useless," that was given out.  I'm not going to say they should've stood pat, but yeah -- we'll do better.
    It seemed a little silly for that to be intended so that makes sense.  Mistakes happen and that seems like a reasonable explanation.  Thanks for clarifying!
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @blueleopard atg Jackie Robinson is currently only available for Cooperstown weekend event rewards and vip event rewards. When and will he be available in the store for all to purchase? I tried contacting customer service and it didn’t go well I don’t think they know who he is. Thanks 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    @blueleopard atg Jackie Robinson is currently only available for Cooperstown weekend event rewards and vip event rewards. When and will he be available in the store for all to purchase? I tried contacting customer service and it didn’t go well I don’t think they know who he is. Thanks 

LOL.......probably right.  Now I will bet that they know who Sachin Tendulkar is though......

Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar is an Indian former international cricketer and a former captain of the Indian national team. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket. 

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    @bigvivec no doubt 🤣... @blueleopard thanks for clarifying... mistakes do happen