Thanks Bluleopard

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
I have done more than my share of complaining about all things Glu and @blueleopard on this forum, but now I want to say thanks to ole blue.  A week or so ago he was widely criticized on this forum, but since then a new and improved blue has been released.  I very much appreciate the feedback he has been giving, even stating someone at glu made a mistake!

i just wanted to say thanks and encourage others in the forum to forget the past and start anew.  That being said the update/brackets still are a piece of &$/@ but that’s not his fault.
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

I agree, but you violated rule 3. Let's try and be careful 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    It's going to require alot of dedication and explaining to us to make up for the months that he neglected us and left us without word. I'm all for what he's doing now, however.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    It's going to require alot of dedication and explaining to us to make up for the months that he neglected us and left us without word. I'm all for what he's doing now, however.
    I don’t agree with this.  We all need to let go of the feeling that we are “owed” something.  Save that for your romantic endeavors.  I mean......seriously?!?  What do you want, flowers?!??  💕 ❤️ 💐

I’m happy that blue is here and part of the conversation and hope that this continues going forward.  
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Nick Earl should be the real punching bag clearly doing a crap job running the company. 
  • Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    When you spend money and time on a game it should work properly.......flowers would be nice tho. I'm owed a proper player experience and not this trash laggy, glitchy update that has made the game almost unplayable. Money spent all season long and now the game is broken.......pretty sure we are owed at least an explanation.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Again guys the point of the thread was to recognize blue for picking it up on the forum, we roasted him so it’s only fair.  We can all agree the app has more wholes then my beloved Angels but he can’t do anything about that.

It’s like yelling at the cashier because the price of your favorite smokes went up.  Do you really think they have anything to do with it?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    *debating whether this should still be a PM*