Fan Rewards 10/18-10/20 After 10K...Anyone Post a Screenshot?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I really wish they would let us see the whole friggin set of rewards instead of just up to 10K. It isn't a secret it goes to 50K for a Legend with the lower rating a lame skills. I don't understand why this is some big "reveal" at 15, 20, 30, etc..

Please and Thank You!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    As always, TYVM! I have 450 Baker on my bench. I think he has the same skills.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Jeez it seems like they are kinda shuffling through reusing the same legends this year like more than normal. Must be a licensing/rights issue? 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    correct, they only have X amount of players they can use. Its why we always see the same players over and over. However its safe to say we are missing 1 player this year that doesn't even have 1 version yet. Can anyone venture a guess who it is, hint (rhymes with freddy).
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    how about Teddy ballgame
    Yeah I suppose they still got one in the chamber... that might be a expensive day for this guy 😬
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    correct, they only have X amount of players they can use. Its why we always see the same players over and over. However its safe to say we are missing 1 player this year that doesn't even have 1 version yet. Can anyone venture a guess who it is, hint (rhymes with freddy).
    It has to be a tough line for them to walk. You want players that people will chase, but you need multiple players in the box so that repulls are less frequent.  

Most believe there are too many bonus players, and I agree with them.  I personally would like to see the weekend box have no more than 2 legends, 2 primes, and maybe 2-3 BXP players. And yes, I said weekend box instead of boxes. 
    I agree @Bigpredfan I’d go a bit farther and only put one legend in each box. Will never happen as they like putting a less than desirable 2nd legend in every box just to make it that much harder to pull the good one. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I agree @Bigpredfan I’d go a bit farther and only put one legend in each box. Will never happen as they like putting a less than desirable 2nd legend in every box just to make it that much harder to pull the good one. 
    I would prefer that too, but just for the reason you said I said 2. 

There are so many duplicates because there are too many bonus players. I can understand the muitiple player issue on boxes where they depend on awards given out by MLB, but my opinion is that duplicate legends just really shouldn’t happen. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I am hoping they will release the higher Max BXP players soon. Loved them last year.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    It's a licensing issue. MLBPA they have full rights to any current member but for non-members or former members there has to be agreements made with the player if living or their estate/family if deceased. I imagine arrangements of this sort get expensive or are simply unattainable.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    That said, we are seeing some new faces.....Jackie Robinson is a welcome addition.....Piazza maybe not so much.......LOL