30% discount club

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
A friend has a 30% discount club if anyone needs it. If you can drop some points, that would be great. If not, that's okay too. Just please be considerate and don't park for too long.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    DFBB said:
    A friend has a 30% discount club if anyone needs it. If you can drop some points, that would be great. If not, that's okay too. Just please be considerate and don't park for too long.

Tyvm, you're the man! Lots of friends and clubmates are let down because we got glu'd with the .2 accolade even though we won with 2nd in our cooperstown club (top 3 get .3 discount) cs keeps responding to our tickets saying the accolade is working properly... The **** dicks have cost us all so much $ from resources thanks to this.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DFBB said:

Tyvm, you're the man! Lots of friends and clubmates are let down because we got glu'd with the .2 accolade even though we won with 2nd in our cooperstown club (top 3 get .3 discount) cs keeps responding to our tickets saying the accolade is working properly... The **** dicks have cost us all so much $ from resources thanks to this.
    ???????????????????????????
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I don’t know that I’d level any of these players with access to a 90% discount club. 
    I’m only leveling Astro’s sig primes this weekend.  
    bigvivec said:
    DFBB said:

Understand it now?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited October 2019
    bigvivec said:
    DFBB said:

Understand it now?
    I don’t. 2nd gets the .2 discount no?

edit: I get it now. Cooperstown has it where the top 3 get it, unlike other club levels. Also you broke rule #8
    I dont know nor could care less what rule I broke on this forum. Same as in the game. 
    I dont know nor could care less what rule I broke on this forum. Same as in the game. 
    LOL.......quite right.......who cares bro?!?!?  Play your little violin for someone else.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Rebel without a cause... @nwaredstar77
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts

All of these clubs have the 30% for the weekend.  I didn’t check to see if they were all public or not though.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Lots of times even post update if you search “30” or “discount” you often can get in one.   As long as it’s not during cvc 
    Lots of times even post update if you search “30” or “discount” you often can get in one.   As long as it’s not during cvc 
    Since the update, I guess you have to join the club in order to see if they have active accolades.  If I just search by club name, then tap the info circle, it doesn’t show any active accolades for those clubs in the pic I posted above, despite them all being discount clubs.  I’m pretty sure pre-update you could see that info from the club search screen.  The way I checked them all this time was by joining one and looking at the event leaderboard.  The little club info circle works from that screen.🤷🏻‍♂️
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    There is an accolade glitch in the update.  If you check any club their accolades will mirror what your club has, not theirs
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    whynot said:
    There is an accolade glitch in the update.  If you check any club their accolades will mirror what your club has, not theirs
    That explains how my dormant one man club CVC opponent had accolades!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Where are the discount clubs? Everyone on that list is private. Can someone PM if they have one I can use for a second please.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I just checked the top 4, and 3 (1,3, and 4) of them are public.  Maybe you tried to join during CvC and they had made their club private.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Any active 30’s I can pop in to for a second?
    Any active 30’s I can pop in to for a second?
    Bump?
    I just checked the top 4, and 3 (1,3, and 4) of them are public.  Maybe you tried to join during CvC and they had made their club private.
    How do you search this?
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    How do you search this?
    What? Just literally search for one of those clubs and join if slot open and public. I was just in Sandlot Discount and could see a few in that bracket were indeed public.