Options

Event medals (season mode)

StokedxcoreStokedxcore Registered Users 10 Posts
Am I just missing where we use them? Or did they just never make use of them? Pretty odd if they didn’t. Or is it an off season thing?

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It'll be in 'moments' soon. Oops, I mean, eventually.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    12/19/19...or not
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I built a nice trophy case and displaying them in my man cave
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I have more of those than franchise tokens, can't wait for the no skill non prime 5 star giancarlo stanton
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I got jailed last year for spending those coins.  This year I traded them with a guy for stickers that I gave to a guy for a retirement gift. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I got jailed last year for spending those coins.  This year I traded them with a guy for stickers that I gave to a guy for a retirement gift. 
    👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    If you don’t get them in the mail you better watch out for that bear in the hotdog eating mask that is outside your door.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If the Canadian Bear himself wore the hotdog eating competition training mask- I'd lose my mind! That is one of the greatest ideas ever 🤩
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Last I heard from CS about 3 weeks ago was they “currently had no plans” for another epic moments event to use the epic medals/coins. Then again if I asked a different CS person I might have realized I just needed to turn my WiFi on to play the epic moments event.