Pulled Boog Powell

captainmorgancaptainmorgan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
Just pulled Boog the  “ Boogie Monster” Legend — this time I get lucky or everyone else pull him also? 

I think I had a good Week. Fisk, Kiner, Powell.

Comments

• captainmorgancaptainmorgan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Well I guess Pulls are frowned on?  I was just reading my last post but too lazy to sort through all the discussion beneath — this will be my last Pull post.  But I get so excited...
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Mathews (x2), kiner, boog, rice this week for me, spent no gold on boxes. Adds to my pulls last week of Edmonds, Buckner, Brett and green for no gold spent. Went a good 4-6 weeks without pulling a legend from a box, luck has turned around

No lxp to level the new guys up though... kiner up to s6, green still sitting at b1. Hoarding my 38k in gold for cycle capping tomorrow, but still not enough lxp to cap all these dudes at g10. Decisions need to be made, none of the 500+ guys have double always on woh skills. Might just work on getting Edmonds to 20/20
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Congrats man. I only got Rice this event 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Well I guess Pulls are frowned on?  I was just reading my last post but too lazy to sort through all the discussion beneath — this will be my last Pull post.  But I get so excited...
    Just haters, dude. If you're stoked on something and want to share it, then share it! 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    We do discourage people continually bitching about the "math" behind woh after trying to help them out for weeks (months?) so as long as you stay out of that lane, we all good.  :D
  • AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I agree with criffy. The game is about having fun and if you're excited by the pull I say go for it! I pulled Boog as well. 
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts

Yeah, dude is beastly. 
    ~UNAGI~