Options

BXP, what is it good for?

RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
At this point in the game, for gold and silver teams (like myself), who have lineups completely filled with legend and prime players, what is the use for all this BXP?

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Game changers?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    In other words, you should feel comfortable blowing it on bXP bonus players during events
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    I apologize (first year player here, if you couldn’t tell by the forum name lol), what are game changers? 
  • Options
    Ahhhhh, understandable. Haha thanks! @retirepujols
  • Options
    I apologize (first year player here, if you couldn’t tell by the forum name lol), what are game changers? 
    Same! They haven't been released, but according to the guys that have played multiple years they're basically what replaces players of the week.
  • Options
    @CanadaCubs Dang didn’t know that! I’m desperately trying to get my solo club to platinum so I can finally get PXP rewards for CVC. With the possibility of 500+ BXP players, I’ll just enjoy stocking up until I can’t finally make it to Platinum 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Absolutely nothing!

Sorry I couldnt help myself.

But essentially just leveling bonus players for events or skills.
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    slugfest
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    criffy said:
    slugfest

People still play slug fest?
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 I do... a few others do too, usually see them in gold battles but been spending less time on it lately

• Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I would love to play more slugfest but the mode is so flawed. It’s only one day a week on royale when they always make them multiplier 1X and it’s hard to get better sluggers unless you consistently play. And a waste of resources to level up a separate roster. I really wish they would fix the home run derby it has so much potential to be better...
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    At this point in the game, for gold and silver teams (like myself), who have lineups completely filled with legend and prime players, what is the use for all this BXP?
    Skills and bonus players!!!
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    This 

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @Bigpredfan I was going to post the same thing but u beat me to it.