New schedule for next week. Weekend royale is here!!

13Next

Comments

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    As I told DFBB when he discussed it with me earlier, my main support of the change stems from the fact that CS receives beyond numerous complaints about random people joining their clubs, committing foul play, and getting the entire club banned and leaving the club just in time to not suffer any consequences.  This is about as gamebreaking as any of the complaints in this thread.

Other than that, I empathize resource building and I've flagged this thread for our devs to look at.  In any case, it'll be a "watch and see" approach. 
    I appreciate the insight. This unfortunately feels like mass punishment, punish everyone just to get the few that deserve it. That's rarely a good strategy; it works in basic training or down range because you can piss everyone off into beating the piss out of the idiot that's messing up, but this isn't the military and we can't do that virtually. 
    Lollllz you think these guys at glu would understand a military reference? These guys are Californian millennials who are more worried about micro and macro transgressions and making sure that they get their Starbucks and smoothie than actually put in a real day of work. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Lollllz you think these guys at glu would understand a military reference? These guys are Californian millennials who are more worried about micro and macro transgressions and making sure that they get their Starbucks and smoothie than actually put in a real day of work. 
    I'm a Californian millennial 😃 but I understand your point 😉 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @blueleopard

So just to clarify, Royale weekend is not going to be a permanent thing?
    As of right now, no.
    Thank god!!! 😱 
    I know that’s not popular opinion I’m just not a fan of Royale.. to many events multipliers are dumb etc I don’t need to explain. 
    I expect this weekends Royale event to be a full on shit show. Expectations are extremely low so I wont have far to fall 😂. I expect lots of complaining..and who wants to cycle woh all weekend for blue xp and blue cash anyway? 🤨 Hope I’m wrong though let’s revisit this over the weekend 🤔. 
    edited November 2019
    I'd rather do that than stare at weak ass prime games @mythicaldragon 😵 I hate em 😅
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I'm a Californian millennial 😃 but I understand your point 😉 

I'd rather do that than stare at weak ass prime games @mythicaldragon 😵 I hate em 😅
    Ur a millennial from Hollyweird land you have lost all credibility friend..  And to think you were my favorite 😞
    Ur a millennial from Hollyweird land you have lost all credibility friend..  And to think you were my favorite 😞
    Now I need to find a safe space closet to cry in 😣
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I can already see how this is going to transpire. 

Glu finally does the one thing that 95% of its user base has been clamoring for- replace the putrid weekend prime event with something fun. 

EXCEPT, they also deploy the dumbass cool down thing the day before.

On Monday morning they’ll be sitting in their office going “oh gee, hmm yea, look at these numbers... I guess they didn’t like having Royale on the weekend after all...”

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Or worse: “Wow! Logins were WAY up this weekend. They must be perfectly fine with the 12-hour cool down timer!”
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I'm hoping beyond hope for a lefty in WoH today.  Any lefty...give me a 430 max lefty with two two-out skills...just a lefty!  The idea of cycling 30+ times this weekend and stashing PxP has me really excited, so don't let me down Glu!  
    I'm sure there will be a catch when it comes to WOH.  I have no doubt about that whatsoever.
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Just not sure what that catch is just yet.   Will finger out in 34 min
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Any chance they are just playing this straight up this weekend in regard to Royale WOH and seeing how it goes?  Normal prime player like usual, normal resources, etc?  Just 60 hours instead of 12 and that's the only difference?
    At a minimum, it will be something like the reward player being a max 420 righty DH with a two out skill and a hot hitter skill.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Any chance they are just playing this straight up this weekend in regard to Royale WOH and seeing how it goes?  Normal prime player like usual, normal resources, etc?  Just 60 hours instead of 12 and that's the only difference?
    I sure hope it is. Knowing Glu though, there’s gonna be a twist.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Boxes for levels 3, 4, and 5.  Mostly 360 max guys.  There's a 500 max Legend Yount in the Level 5 box, but he's a 5% odds so no one is going to be cycle capping him.