Options

Hot hitter skill

davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
Anyone know if the hot hitter skill is active for WOH?  Just got kaline and trying to figure out whether he is worth the LXP to cap at G10. 

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I seriously doubt he does...but I’m thinking 520’s are going to be relevant for a little while aren’t they?
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Tried to ask about that in another thread but have not seen or heard anything definitive relative to if it turns on. Won’t be active at the start which many feel is critical. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This is similar to risp/man on base, etc. Personally, I'm not going to prioritize skills that aren't active to begin the round so skills like this and '2 outs' don't interest me. It could work, but with so many options, I'm moving on.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    @DFBB what are your thoughts on these 520 guys?

right now I’ve just got (3) 360 guys maxed at G10 as I have no prime/legend OF worth maxing

would you take one of these 520 OF to G10 in that scenario even with bad skills for WOH?  He wouldn’t be a finisher of any sort, but certainly better than the current OF.  Otherwise it’s hang on the LXP and hope for a better pull later this weekend
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB what are your thoughts on these 520 guys?

right now I’ve just got (3) 360 guys maxed at G10 as I have no prime/legend OF worth maxing

would you take one of these 520 OF to G10 in that scenario even with bad skills for WOH?  He wouldn’t be a finisher of any sort, but certainly better than the current OF.  Otherwise it’s hang on the LXP and hope for a better pull later this weekend
    I'm not a fan of the weekend 520's, but it also depends on your resources. If you only have enough for one new legend and leveling any of these guys would set you back a couple of weeks, I'd certainly hold off. I know that's not exactly fun, but sometime, it's necessary to take the boring route in order to have 'fun' later on.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    I know this a few days late on this discussion (I didn’t want to make an entire new thread). What are y’all’s thoughts on Anthony Santander? 450 max prime, switch hitter, with double hot hitter skill. I’m debating on leveling him for CVC, bonus games, and prime games. Of course, I would much rather have a guy that is good for WOH, but he would be replacing my worst player (400 max Benintendi from months ago). I have about 150k PXP. Would he be a good edition or just save my PXP for when a better, more WOH relevant player comes around? 
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I think he is worth 2091 PXP. 

Kinda rethinking my position. Have a 420 double blowout in my starting line up. He’s useless in WOH. I guess the double hot hitter isn’t worse than that. Idk. 
  • Options
    RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    @Base15 that’s my thought. I feel like a 450 switch hitting double skill hot hitter would be relevant in my lineup for a while, at least for all formats other than WOH. Especially since he would be upgrading a 400 Benintendi. That’s just a lot of PXP.