Options

DISCOUNT Club

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
Oh.. wait, nevermind. 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’m still looking for one
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Watch for global posts. "will have 3 spots open in 30 discount club in 15 hours, 5 gifts for appointment times"
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Looking for better cohesiveness of those dollar bills...

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    So you would have to find a discount club before noon on Sunday to level your weekend player. Then stay awake late Sunday to make sure that you leave that club after your 12 hour wait to get in said discount club. Then you can leave that club but  don’t forget to set your alarm for 12 hours later to get back into your before noon on Monday. That’s a lot of effort for a stupid game. 
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @dustyhunks The fact that they are now highlighting cheap boxes built around EVO tells me all I need to know about why the cool down timer was really instituted ... and why it is never going away no matter how much we all complain and/or stop spending.
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    So you would have to find a discount club before noon on Sunday to level your weekend player. Then stay awake late Sunday to make sure that you leave that club after your 12 hour wait to get in said discount club. Then you can leave that club but  don’t forget to set your alarm for 12 hours later to get back into your before noon on Monday. That’s a lot of effort for a stupid game. 
    I’m trying to figure out the optimal time to get in and out of a CVC club, discount club, etc to win CVC matches...and level players at discount, while missing as few CVC matchups as possible
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    maybe after Saturday cvc? It’s a 24 hour period to get into a discount club and back to you normal club so you would miss Sunday cvc no matter what. Unless they schedule a ccc overnight on Saturday. 
  • Options
    Are there any discount clubs open out there?  Or are these dead too?
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @dustyhunks The fact that they are now highlighting cheap boxes built around EVO tells me all I need to know about why the cool down timer was really instituted ... and why it is never going away no matter how much we all complain and/or stop spending.
    Nah..... they just had to many complaints 😉

Edit: Who in the hell would pay 2.99$ for 4 evo, 2 prime boxes and 7,500 blue cash 🙄 
    I would love to know how many of those bad boys they actually sold 😂
  • Options
    RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    edited November 2019
    delete. I found one!