Forum club for Monday

13Next

Comments

• RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    I was promised a Fall Classic Crate with a guaranteed CC Sabathia 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Come on! @Waveburner
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    And anyone else that's interested
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I will join at the 2min warning... That's my 12hrs cooldown.. Y'ALL CAN SUCK THE COOLDOWN GLU!!!  All this cooldown is doing is making us spend less and play less but won't stop us from doing the things we want!!!..
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Plenty of room left in retirementhome
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited November 2019
     Did pretty well on my own today. 
     Did pretty well on my own today. 
    Were you sending yourself stickers?
    Can’t look at global chat so I just put stickers in the club chat so I don’t have to see it. 
    Can’t look at global chat so I just put stickers in the club chat so I don’t have to see it. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Reeces said:
    I will join at the 2min warning... That's my 12hrs cooldown.. Y'ALL CAN SUCK THE COOLDOWN GLU!!!  All this cooldown is doing is making us spend less and play less but won't stop us from doing the things we want!!!..
    Cooldown sucks but it isn’t THAT hard to plan around.  I get that you want to make a point but in my case I’m not spending any less or playing less because I can’t hop around, evo hunt or go hit a discount club.  
    bigvivec said:
    Cooldown sucks but it isn’t THAT hard to plan around. 
    Unless you fall asleep 5 minutes too early 😂 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Cooldown sucks but it isn’t THAT hard to plan around. 
    Unless you fall asleep 5 minutes too early 😂 

Today is a good example of how this backfires on Glu, at least in my case.  My club finished 3rd last night, so I stayed to collect rewards. My club disbanded, I left at 1201 am, and so I won't be able to play today.  Instead of buying boxes and spending gold, I'll be on the sidelines, checking in at most to play some clash rounds in a solo club.  That serves what positive purpose?  I can't think of one. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Amen..
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited November 2019
    bigvivec said:
    Reeces said:
    Cooldown sucks but it isn’t THAT hard to plan around.  I get that you want to make a point but in my case I’m not spending any less or playing less because I can’t hop around, evo hunt or go hit a discount club.  

You're the type of players why this Cooldown was implemented...You hop around for benefits that GLU frown upon.. evo and discount clubs.  And now you are willing to keep spending to get your high. But back to why i am playing less and spending less...read post below yours. Clock .  1:25:15 
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Reeces said:
    bigvivec said:
    Reeces said:

You're the type of players why this Cooldown was implemented...You hop around for benefits that GLU frown upon.. evo and discount clubs.  And now you are willing to keep spending to get your high. But back to why i am playing less and spending less...read post below yours. Clock .  1:25:15 
    The cool down was implemented because almost all the big time clubs (and those big time spenders) aren’t affected by it. 

Why do you think FP milestones have cvc scores needed?  Because it helps to appease those big spenders that play cvc in a club of 20. Now their scores can net them individual prizes while playing together, while a lot of us have our own cvc clubs to get the mvp and high scores. 

Ultimately if this has a negative effect on Glu then they will change it. The one thing I haven’t seen change since they implemented it is that it hasn’t created a cohesive club. I haven’t seen anyone say “I guess I’ll abandon my solo club ways and play with a group of people all the time”