Brackets

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
Constantly getting top Cooperstown teams Into the majors bracket. Done with this game until you guys can fix it. Idk why it's taking this long. Why can't you just force players to update to the latest version of the game to get VIP rewards? Or manually make the Cooperstown brackets so every major team doesn't get shafted? 

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I’m in a club who uses mostly majors clubs and we beat cooper clubs all the time.  Also, brackets can be soft or super hard.....a little luck helps but there is absolutely no guarantee that you won’t be in a bracket filled with better players in that the higher level clubs will rotate from club to club.....for a given club those rotations might mean that some days they all play in a cooper club and some might be in a majors.........

Also, why is your bracket a majors bracket and not a cooper bracket?  Maybe the cooper teams are wondering why they are getting majors teams in a cooper bracket?!  Begs the question if brackets are determined by the award level or by other or combination of other factors..........seriously, consider all factors and question each one.......all I’m going to say about that.  
      ;)

Out of curiosity, what did your majors club score today?  Just matching majors to majors might not level the field.....

No one is going to hand it to you.....to compete means working hard and spending, regardless the level.  

Maybe you just need to get a better club!  😂 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    I’m in a club who uses mostly majors clubs and we beat cooper clubs all the time.  Also, brackets can be soft or super hard.....a little luck helps but there is absolutely no guarantee that you won’t be in a bracket filled with better players in that the higher level clubs will rotate from club to club.....for a given club those rotations might mean that some days they all play in a cooper club and some might be in a majors.........

Also, why is your bracket a majors bracket and not a cooper bracket?  Maybe the cooper teams are wondering why they are getting majors teams in a cooper bracket?!  Begs the question if brackets are determined by the award level or by other or combination of other factors..........seriously, consider all factors and question each one.......all I’m going to say about that.  
      ;)

Out of curiosity, what did your majors club score today?  Just matching majors to majors might not level the field.....

No one is going to hand it to you.....to compete means working hard and spending, regardless the level.  

Maybe you just need to get a better club!  😂 
    We score plenty of points to be competitive. The teams winning are putting up like 60 billion+. Cooperstown clubs who didn't update to latest version get matched with majors for easy rewards