Field Pass Expiration Time

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
Says active until tomorrow at 1600. Is that 4pm PST ? Got some leveling to do but would like for get FR. Thanks. 

Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    It will end before the next event begins. Typically that’s 12 noon EST. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It usually ends an hour prior to the events starting. The time zone change complicated things for a bit, but it seems to be back to normal now. Basically, 10 am central time tomorrow, it should end.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Thanks. Guess you folks are saying that I can’t get FR tomorrow so need to take inventory and get it done tonight. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL. 1600 is nowhere near 10AM CST. Goodness that's false advertising. That gives you the impression you can get FR on Friday with the pass for at least a few hours. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    LOL. 1600 is nowhere near 10AM CST. Goodness that's false advertising. That gives you the impression you can get FR on Friday with the pass for at least a few hours. 
    It's UTC time and accurate. The problem is, most have no clue what utc time was until FP came along. Or I guess, maybe that's just me. haha
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Then it needs to say "Ends at 900 PST" on whatever date. I just read it, and that looks to me like 4PM tomorrow.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service