Weekend Royale Part 2?

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
Thoughts? 

I didn’t mind the format last weekend. I was more active because of WOH and BGs. I have played 0 prime games this weekend. There was room for improvement but I look forward to next weekend. 

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I, like you, have played 0 prime games this weekend. I’ll play much more on Royale weekends because of the WOH tower. It also makes me more likely to get FP for the bonus games/tournaments 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Hmm. Who else is saving tourney boxes??
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ve checked tournament boxes every time I’ve logged on in the last week 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    So royale is back this weekend, unless glu messed up the timer... which is always a very high probability
    Just no.  
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @FrankTheTank04 it looks that way. Storing up my tournament boxes...so that of course they don’t offer a player again in there. 😂

you are right though. It could all just be an error. It would be appropriate to have an asterisk in the title on the app (MLB TSP 2019*). 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    JTTeams said:
    @FrankTheTank04 it looks that way. Storing up my tournament boxes...so that of course they don’t offer a player again in there. 😂

you are right though. It could all just be an error. It would be appropriate to have an asterisk in the title on the app (MLB TSP 2019*). 
    Lol oh they definitely won't.  I missed out on the Smith because I wasn't gonna do tourneys until Saturday, but of course he was pulled from the boxes by then.  What a glu job.
    Just no.  
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    edited November 2019
    If the weekend is Royale, does that mean tomorrow is BG?
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I just hope they have something better in store for the WOH prize. I would much rather cap one Prime player than 4 worthless BXP guys. Out of about 20 or so cycles last time, I didn’t pull the Legend or Prime guy once.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I liked Royale weekend and the prizes last time.  Maybe because unless it’s a legend and then not even every legend they won’t make my team so I view the whole box as they are - rental bonus players I don’t have to buy boxes for which I like a lot.  I also like that the lack of an outstanding reward and time allowed for the event permits participation in all events......I’m looking forward to it.  
    Bigburg said:
    If the weekend is Royale, does that mean tomorrow is BG?
    That’s what I think will be tomorrow. 

@navyjack77 — I tend to agree with @bigvivec and prefer the option of leveling up several players and playing all of the different modes. It would be great if the percentages of the prime and Legend players were higher. I pulled both the legend and the prime last time but didn’t level them very much. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I wish we had a heads up they were switching it again this week. I hate when my routine is destroyed with no notice.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I wish we had a heads up they were switching it again this week. I hate when my routine is destroyed with no notice.
    I was just thinking the same thing. ZERO communication from GLU about the switch up this time. I was just glad to catch it early and have been prepping for it. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Although they dont announce it, you will always know right after the weekend event as the next weeks schedule is available.   Some knew sooner this time because of the timer on the derby tab.