Can anyone tell me?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion
This has been like this since around the last update. I'm clueless, Tapjoy says I should be getting offers that if I'm not that it is on Glu's side. Sounds like a blame game.

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yup I haven’t been able to do any offers either but I don’t care saves me money F Glu and Tapjoy 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If you reset your ad ID (or any similar action), it probably led to your being banned from offers. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2019
    If you reset your ad ID (or any similar action), it probably led to your being banned from offers. 
    Hmmm...so this could be a dumb question...if that is the case then why when you reset the ad ID you get more videos but no ban but offers you get banned? Doesn't Tapjoy/Glu get money for offers being completed? If we reset the ad ID and we get to do the same offers again because we are essentially saying we are new each time we reset don't they still benefit over and over just like the videos? It would seem as if they would. Maybe not? If they are it seems if they are leaving tons of advertising money on the table by banning people. It seems counterintuitive to Glu's money hungry business model.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Yup, just got word from Tapjoy, a permanent ban. In violation of their terms of service. Whatever their offers sucked anyways. I actually acure more gold by doing videos then taking the time to do an offer.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yup, just got word from Tapjoy, a permanent ban. In violation of their terms of service. Whatever their offers sucked anyways. I actually acure more gold by doing videos then taking the time to do an offer.
    I think pretty much everyone feels that way LOL, but yeah guys used to run the same offers over and over and over again.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71