Thanksgiving Special

ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
Thanksgiving WALK OFF HERO event... More LXP?  
Staying at GOLD in 2020....

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Give me double gold for a week. Better yet if they are truly thankful for their players/customers they should make it triple gold for a week! We have a just a good of a chance of that happening as them fixing the manual batting order.... virtually zero... actually less than zero chance!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    This sounds like it’s going to be a great weekend. My only other hope is they have similar Black Friday deals as last year.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Thanksgiving walk off? I wouldn't participate lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Straight up mining for gold, that's what I'll be doing. Probably won't even mess with CVC.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I'll be traveling and on cusp of a sugar coma by the time I see what is going on with this game Thursday.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    That’s the schedule for Thursday bro..

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Reeces said:
    I did not realize that when I responded to your post. On one hand, I think it's cool for those that choose to play. That's how I felt about this weekend as well, but for me personally it's just another event where I'm falling behind. Oh well! At the end of the day, it's just a game and I'm not going to put it ahead of spending time with the fam bam 🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Reeces said:
    I did not realize that when I responded to your post. On one hand, I think it's cool for those that choose to play. That's how I felt about this weekend as well, but for me personally it's just another event where I'm falling behind. Oh well! At the end of the day, it's just a game and I'm not going to put it ahead of spending time with the fam bam 🙃
    Great thing about phone games is you can do it anywhere. I’ll prolly have my sheets with me at my aunts and slowly cycle while people are watching football
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Reeces said:
    Actually that was my bad.. I should have clarify my post better.. But yeah, GLU is testing people loyalty by offering up the most popular event on a day where IMO people should chill and relax with family.

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    i've got 4 hours of driving to do on thanksgiving and a few hours of football and eating with the extended family. might do one cycle
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Thanksgiving doesn’t count in Indonesia!
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts