:(
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    criffy said:
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    If anyone else has a platinum club up for grabs, I’d be interested in discussing price 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    The title says it all. First come first serve
    Now that the blood in the water has disappeared........I want to ask the questions not asked:

Are you done with the game?  I hope not;  would not like to see you go.    Maybe you can “bigpred” quit instead of actually quitting.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts

@bigvivec thanks I appreciate that. As you can tell my phones is used mostly for this game. The safari usage is mostly from the forum. A 20 hour cool down period due to a bogus time zone change? I’m sure that there’s a way to manipulate your phone to do that. I’m not a tech savvy person just an old man playing a game on my phone. I’ve been hailed for no reason in the past. The difficulty in woh yesterday was totally uncalled for. Plus many other glu related decisions. I’ve told many people at work that if you don’t like them quit. I’m just taking my own advice that I’ve given to many people over the course of time. After 5 baseball seasons and 2 football seasons of tapping I’m finally tapping out. Good luck to you and the rest of the rappers out there. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    2003cobra said:
    The title says it all. First come first serve
    Now that the blood in the water has disappeared........I want to ask the questions not asked:

Are you done with the game?  I hope not;  would not like to see you go.    Maybe you can “bigpred” quit instead of actually quitting.  
    Bigpred is about to quit again :(
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

My club will be gone tonight. Does anyone know how to transfer a team? Once I do that I will delete the rest of my accounts. 2 down 2 to go. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Deleted.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71