How to transfer a team?

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Does anybody know how to transfer a team to another person? I want to give mine away

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I see sometimes players will buy others.

I have a 160K+ silver team I'm willing to sell....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’ll give mine away but I don’t know how to do it
    It’s 200K+  diamond team. 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @2003cobra is your team backed up by email or Facebook? (I’ll take it by the way...😎 if you haven’t already given it away.). 
    If it is backed up by email then you just delete the app on your device and give the email info to someone else. As long as you are logged out then whoever gets it should be able to log in via email. If it’s Facebook then I am not certain you can transfer at all. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

Dude... That's quite the silver team 👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited November 2019
    Edit: censored by @dkarski87
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Good job @retirepujols. There are PMs for this. #worsethenBLUEleo
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Seriously we should add this to the pinned threads...lol...we need a new message board/forum...
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Dude... That's quite the silver team 👀

I'm assuming that's a typo.  I have a capped gold team with mostly 500 - 520 legends and my TS is 166K.  I'm not sure it's possible to have a silver team that high, because you don't have upgrade levels 40-60, nor pennant levels 40-60.  Maybe if you leveled all your guys' two core skills to 20/20, but since he doesn't want to spend money on the game, I assume that he didn't drop 7K gold on each of his players' skills. 
    Metsicans said:

I'm assuming that's a typo.  I have a capped gold team with mostly 500 - 520 legends and my TS is 166K.  I'm not sure it's possible to have a silver team that high, because you don't have upgrade levels 40-60, nor pennant levels 40-60.  Maybe if you leveled all your guys' two core skills to 20/20, but since he doesn't want to spend money on the game, I assume that he didn't drop 7K gold on each of his players' skills. 

I'm sure it can be done by now, but you're probably right about the typo. Maybe? Only Dr. Ass knows. 

My apologies fellas. I swear earlier today when I looked at my team number before I put it in this thread, it said like 162+.

Looking at it now, it is 129,708 exactly.

So to double-check, I close and reopen the app, now it says 132,603. LOL

To be safe, let's say it is 129-130...

All legends. My 520 guys for WoH all have skills at 15+.

I farmed a SHIT TON of gold to get to this point. I did spend some money as well on resources and field passes, especially the weekends when I pulled multiple legends.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

JTTeams said:
    @2003cobra is your team backed up by email or Facebook? (I’ll take it by the way...😎 if you haven’t already given it away.). 
    It’s my personal email so I will  not give that out. If there’s another way then it’s yours. After today 3 of my 4 accounts will be gone and I will hold this until I get a decent answer. 
    Also, if I move stronger players to inactive to play a CvC, will that determine team strength? My inactives are all legends too

@2003cobra

Totally understand. 

As long as it is a different password than your actual email address then it shouldn't matter...if both your personal email password and the games password are the same then transferring might not be an option unless you'd be willing to change your personal email's password option. Hopefully it is a generic one for the game though.
    it’s not but I take a look at it later. I’m at work right now 
  • WILDWOODY70WILDWOODY70 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Im looking for a diamond team right now. 
    It’s already spoken for. Sorry 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Does anybody know how to transfer a team to another person? I want to give mine away
    Just mail them your phone. 
    Lol. I’m not upset with my phone only glu. 
    2003cobra said:
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Hey 2003Cobra, my name is Raj, and I’m here to knock your concerns out of the park!  I understand you mailed me your phone. No worries, let’s step up to the plate and play ball together. I have forwarded your phone to the appropriate department.  While we do understand that we have your phone, please continue to enjoy the game to it’s fullest. 
    Most intimately yours,
    Raj