Bumps are happening today!

13Next

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB I know I posted this earlier in the thread... I saw my ATG get bumped up but my legend and my three keepers haven't yet. Is that still happening or has that happened and for some reason I haven't seen happen yet?
    I expected keepers/ML to get bumped because that's been the pattern year, but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Keepers(the highest ones) have a cap of 550 and we still have a few more months to go. If I had to guess, we probably get two more bumps for them the rest of the year. Their keeper factor is currently at 90% so two more 5% bumps will get them where they need to be.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    @DFBB thank you! The content you put out is extremely helpful and I enjoy reading it as it helps me strategize. Keep up the great work!
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @More2Most2First I know the leadoff skill shows highlighted in WOH. I haven't tested it on late rounds myself, but others have and the reported results have not been encouraging. Have you tried a leadoff skill player on the final rounds?
    Actually, I have not on final rounds yet, but Morgan has worked well through mid rounds so far and I only have him at Plat 8.  I’ll try to report back my findings once I get him close to capped and try him out on late rounds of level 6.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @DFBB I know I posted this earlier in the thread... I saw my ATG get bumped up but my legend and my three keepers haven't yet. Is that still happening or has that happened and for some reason I haven't seen happen yet?
    Keepers/ML have not received their next bump yet. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Fake news
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Bumps are official!!
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Has anyone stated how amazing this title is yet? Just checked the foruns quick while on break at work, and it made me laugh when i saw who made the thread... Never knew you partied like that @DFBB but hoorah for bumps!
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    DFBB said:
    For those that still care or want to talk about the actual game: 540s will be the new standard. ATGs, keepers, created legends should be bumped accordingly. The primes will now be 470s and bxp players will be 370s. 
    How high up should we expect ATGs to get? What is that new purple ATG leveling icon that looks like Evo?
    Has anyone stated how amazing this title is yet? Just checked the foruns quick while on break at work, and it made me laugh when i saw who made the thread... Never knew you partied like that @DFBB but hoorah for bumps!
    I'm about to show my age....but I have no earthly clue what you're talking about.  hahah

@Horse42 It hasn't been made official, but I'd be shocked if ATGs didn't reach a max of 600 this season. We're already at 540 and we still have almost 4 months left. Last year, we needed atg evo to evolve ATGs. This season, they use regular evo, but they didn't remove the atg evo display. You can just ignore it.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    apparently @dfbb has never gone skiing
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I'm about to show my age....but I have no earthly clue what you're talking about.  hahah

@Horse42 It hasn't been made official, but I'd be shocked if ATGs didn't reach a max of 600 this season. We're already at 540 and we still have almost 4 months left. Last year, we needed atg evo to evolve ATGs. This season, they use regular evo, but they didn't remove the atg evo display. You can just ignore it.
    I think he's saying you have herpes? Where's @retirepujols, our fearless interpreter?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    criffy said:
    apparently @dfbb has never gone skiing
    Hold that..I know that one! No and no. 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts

That's **** amazing, lmao