So much negativity

bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
What's with all the negative posts lately?   Its starting to look like Twitter with all the shade being thrown around at the game.   Just like in life things change.  Some changes are positive and some negative from your perspective.  We need to adjust and realize its just a game.  A game I'm addicted too and use to escape pressure from work and family life.  Let's enjoy 

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    What's with all the negative posts lately?   Its starting to look like Twitter with all the shade being thrown around at the game.   Just like in life things change.  Some changes are positive and some negative from your perspective.  We need to adjust and realize its just a game.  A game I'm addicted too and use to escape pressure from work and family life.  Let's enjoy 
    Kudos!!
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    People love the game. They want it to run smoothly and become frustrated when it doesn’t. I can see why they get angry over it. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    snowy24 said:
    People love the game. They want it to run smoothly and become frustrated when it doesn’t. I can see why they get angry over it. 
    Not to mention when people spend an absurd amount of money on a mobile game and these issues occur...
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    There’s that creeping negativity now..........
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Honest truth......it is so negative on here I might just have to find new ways to express how little I feel for some of you.   LOL
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Honest truth......it is so negative on here I might just have to find new ways to express how little I feel for some of you.   LOL
    Lmao
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Here’s my theory: last year, the game got a lot more fun after the MLB season was over, and this year the opposite has occurred. People had been feeling worn down by the grind, and certain changes were instituted to make the grind even harder—rather than easier or more rewarding like many players were expecting. In my opinion, that’s why so many people here are negative about the game and I can’t say that I blame them.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    buddydave said:
    Here’s my theory: last year, the game got a lot more fun after the MLB season was over, and this year the opposite has occurred. People had been feeling worn down by the grind, and certain changes were instituted to make the grind even harder—rather than easier or more rewarding like many players were expecting. In my opinion, that’s why so many people here are negative about the game and I can’t say that I blame them.
    That's true, but it should be noted that this year took the opposite approach of last year. In '18, WoH was very tough for the first 3/4 of the year, then got really easy at the end because of the players and resources that were available. '19 seems to have taken the opposite approach. It's been easy all year, but after the MLB season, they decided to dial things up. I certainly don't agree with that 'strategy' because many of us are guilty of recency bias and as a result, suffered a bit of culture shock. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Sooooo... we agree then?  :|