Advice please..

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I have 41000 gold thinking about spending it now because really can use the lxp. The reason I'm balking is because of the legend player. I already have too many second basemen, Bret Boone 470, 470 sig Jose Altuve and ATG Jackie Robinson who I leveled only to bronze 7 because of much lxp it takes. With all that being said should I hang onto the gold for black Friday or go ahead with spending it now. Just making sure my balking at this fan rewards is the correct strategic thing to do. I know people are saying that new 540 legend in the box isn't much worth chasing so that is the other part of it two. Just need some guidance.

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Wait for the weekend.  Better discounts and more/better players to come. 
    edited November 2019
    540 max box guy is TOTALLY worth it if you can get to 7.10 in Royale WOH........he will be the key for that.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I tend to try and wait until the "that guy will be mine" moment. The dude in the box that is exactly what you've been waiting for, it just feels better to land THE player rather than a guy you think about leveling before saying "🤬 it, I guess "
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’ll second what the old man said.  Wait till it’s “the gotta have guy” or at least until the Mega LXP boxes come back
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Thank you everyone! I think I'll wait till this weekend and see what's available. I like the idea of the mega lxp boxes maybe alternating between that and player boxes. I want to try to get the most bang for the buck kind of thing. If not then I will hoard and continue grinding it out for gold until something across that I can't live without.
    Any other advice will be welcome.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Always wear 2 condoms in case 1 breaks. 
    Apparently you open boxes differently than I do.......

I don't have worry about that because I'm married.... But seeing your handle I see why you need to