Thanksgiving Stuff

2Next

Comments

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @retirepujols so you are cycling hof woh while driving a semi thru a snowstorm? You may be my new idol!! Be safe out there
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @retirepujols so you are cycling hof woh while driving a semi thru a snowstorm? You may be my new idol!! Be safe out there
    I think the phrase is “while parked on a highway because of a snowstorm”
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I'm not cycling, I got one in this morning during a break, but that's it. I could absolutely be cycling, haven't moved an inch in almost an hour 😅, but meh. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I'm not cycling, I got one in this morning during a break, but that's it. I could absolutely be cycling, haven't moved an inch in almost an hour 😅, but meh. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I parked my truck up in a shopping plaza today after work to squeeze in a few rounds. A guy got out of his vehicle and looked at my screen and smiled. We made a seemingly awkward eye contact. I’m certain this was a fellow tapper. Words don’t explain it...but we both knew
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I parked my truck up in a shopping plaza today after work to squeeze in a few rounds. A guy got out of his vehicle and looked at my screen and smiled. We made a seemingly awkward eye contact. I’m certain this was a fellow tapper. Words don’t explain it...but we both knew
    .. and they lived miserably ever after.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

Here's a summary of my Thanksgiving so far 😅

Thinking of you........