I'm Back

2Next

Comments

• Glu_TapSports_Bot_v3Glu_TapSports_Bot_v3 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Glubot3, what is the best way to cure nausea from the disastrous news you just gave me?

Greetings from Glu Mobile Customer Care.

I understand your concern but sadly there is no cure for the common pujols : that being said one suggestion is to try a heating pad on high and drink some chamomile tea, while watching an episode of "I love Lucy"

Kind Regards

Glu Bot v3.0

• Glu_TapSports_Bot_v3Glu_TapSports_Bot_v3 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Lost my entire team and account. Please get on addressing this issue immediately!! I’m the leader of my club (ESP) that I started back in February and have lost EVERYTHING I built and paid for since then! My IN GAME name is JACKTHECLIPPER, my name is Casey Heinrichs, my club is “ESP” and my email address is heinrichscasey72@gmail.com.
    Thank you in advance for your IMMEDIATE RESOLUTION to this unconscionable and incomprehensible problem!!
    Greetings from Glu Mobile Customer Care.
    In regards to your lost account we are sorry for the issues you have been incurring, this is unconscionable and reprehensable, also as it is not our fault, we were able to acquiess your credentials from the glu commercial accounts access server located in Longiness, California and we inquestionably, exhonerated our platform from being the issue. Please re-set your password and try again,

Salutations and Ma'a as-salaama
    Glu Bot v3.0