Happy Turkey Day WoH: Please Update Pitching Matchups, Etc

13Next

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member Registered Users 2,973 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    You know you can save images and documents on your phone right fellas?!   LOL
    Contestant: “What is a screenshot?”
    Alex: “You are right and you not have control of the board”
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 2,593 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Nah, having Asperger's with a photographic memory makes it all more fun to just memorize it.

While I am feeling stupid getting fricked over repeatedly because the game is rigged to make you lose at my level, I get a sense of comfort knowing I am much smarter than that. TSB19 was like the hot chick in college I met at a bar and banged. I put a lot of time in her after, only to find out she's a crazy whore that just wanted to suck the life out of me. Lesson learned.

Now that I know she's a crazy whore, time to have some "crazy" fun (document the rigged patterns, etc) before I move on to what I think is the next beauty.

Kicking The Habit: Update 10/26/20 - Mondays. Once adored, now abhorred.   

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 742 Posts
    Google sheets guys - always available on any device, can update easily as changes are made each event
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Nah, having Asperger's with a photographic memory makes it all more fun to just memorize it.

While I am feeling stupid getting fricked over repeatedly because the game is rigged to make you lose at my level, I get a sense of comfort knowing I am much smarter than that. TSB19 was like the hot chick in college I met at a bar and banged. I put a lot of time in her after, only to find out she's a crazy whore that just wanted to suck the life out of me. Lesson learned.

Now that I know she's a crazy whore, time to have some "crazy" fun (document the rigged patterns, etc) before I move on to what I think is the next beauty.

The guy on the fry station at your local McDonalds could memorize the order if you gave him 5 min I’m pretty sure.  

I bet you’re a handful in person!   LOL