Happy Turkey Day WoH: Please Update Pitching Matchups, Etc

13Next

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    You know you can save images and documents on your phone right fellas?!   LOL
    Contestant: “What is a screenshot?”
    Alex: “You are right and you not have control of the board”
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Nah, having Asperger's with a photographic memory makes it all more fun to just memorize it.

While I am feeling stupid getting fricked over repeatedly because the game is rigged to make you lose at my level, I get a sense of comfort knowing I am much smarter than that. TSB19 was like the hot chick in college I met at a bar and banged. I put a lot of time in her after, only to find out she's a crazy whore that just wanted to suck the life out of me. Lesson learned.

Now that I know she's a crazy whore, time to have some "crazy" fun (document the rigged patterns, etc) before I move on to what I think is the next beauty.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Google sheets guys - always available on any device, can update easily as changes are made each event
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Nah, having Asperger's with a photographic memory makes it all more fun to just memorize it.

While I am feeling stupid getting fricked over repeatedly because the game is rigged to make you lose at my level, I get a sense of comfort knowing I am much smarter than that. TSB19 was like the hot chick in college I met at a bar and banged. I put a lot of time in her after, only to find out she's a crazy whore that just wanted to suck the life out of me. Lesson learned.

Now that I know she's a crazy whore, time to have some "crazy" fun (document the rigged patterns, etc) before I move on to what I think is the next beauty.

The guy on the fry station at your local McDonalds could memorize the order if you gave him 5 min I’m pretty sure.  

I bet you’re a handful in person!   LOL