Royale WOH

Comments

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    snowy24 said:
    Finally a mix of pitches instead of one pitch. Im happy. : ) On level 7. Catfish is at 10, but doable. Pitches a lot of straight balls. Next two rounds are 3. Lost to nolan on 7, so going back through. 
    i thought babe ruth is 7.10?
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    What a joke. Some pitchers dropped to diamond 3 and others increased to diamond 10. Classic Glu. 
    my eyes may be deceiving me, but it looks an awful lot like a 10 and not a 3
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Maybe in the world of glu 3 is 10 and 10 is also 10?  I dunno, but I'll give it a shot just to see if it's doable for me.
    Just no.  
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Removed. Just a fluke
    Maybe in the world of glu 3 is 10 and 10 is also 10?  I dunno, but I'll give it a shot just to see if it's doable for me.
    glu is bouta be like "its a display issue dont blame us"
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    guess it might only be round 5 that's buffed, but orel is a pia
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    snowy24 said:
    Finally a mix of pitches instead of one pitch. Im happy. : ) On level 7. Catfish is at 10, but doable. Pitches a lot of straight balls. Next two rounds are 3. Lost to nolan on 7, so going back through. 
    i thought babe ruth is 7.10?
    Sorry. They decreased all pitchers from 5 to 3 and increased catfish at round 5, level 7, from 5 to 10. 
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    It took me 20 mins to beat level 7, whereas last night it took me 3 hours. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    So basically all of round 5 is level 10. Yates at 6.5 is level 10 and Catfish at 7.5 is level 10. If you can get past Orel at 5.10 , the rest is pretty cake and set at 3
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Catfish just changed to diamond 3, at level 7.5!  Haven’t been through to check levels 5 and 6 yet. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited November 2019
    level 5 has been fixed. all 3s now!

edit: who's ready for that global gift???
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Getting to 7.9 is easier, but I'm still stuck in the hell of hit, curve out, hit, curve out, hit, curve out.
    Every run I score....TWO curve outs.

Literally the only outs I make are curve outs again. Timing is impeccable because I've played all the pitchers so much. Almost out of blue cash too, so I can't sim.

Can't beat that. Sucks going into a round with a favorable matchup almost double, only to get that sequence over and over. Lesson learned.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Lesson learned.

Not sure about that part :wink:
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts

Getting to 7.9 is easier, but I'm still stuck in the hell of hit, curve out, hit, curve out, hit, curve out.

Literally the only outs I make are curve outs again. Timing is impeccable because I've played all the pitchers so much. Almost out of blue cash too, so I can't sim.

Can't beat that. Sucks going into a round with a favorable matchup almost double, only to get that sequence over and over. Lesson learned.

I hear Gold is easier. 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Glad that GLU finally made a change. Only took responding to feedback for what, a week now? 😂

I still prefer Royale on the weekends. The Tournament boxes still need tweaking, though I have pulled Pillar and Haninger several times. Anyone else playing TGs? 😂 

And IMO I’d rather have a tiered WOH similar to a Monday (Maybe just 2 options AS/HOF) then just a 7 layered one like we have now. Just my opinions though. 

I hear Gold is easier. 

Yeah, not according to what I've been reading here the past few days. Gold folks are struggling too.

The pitchers I am going up against are at Silver 5 (now Silver 3, except Hunter who is at Silver 10).

My matchup favorabilities are there. I have what I need to normally win this once or twice. Well, I did until they did this. Now my 520 guys are worthless.

I have to wonder, what is the gap between a Silver 10 vs a Silver 5, compared to a Gold 10 Vs Gold 5.

The favorability is maybe, what, 25-30% more?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I hear Gold is easier. 

Yeah, not according to what I've been reading here the past few days. Gold folks are struggling too.

The pitchers I am going up against are at Silver 5 (now Silver 3, except Hunter who is at Silver 10).

My matchup favorabilities are there. I have what I need to normally win this once or twice. Well, I did until they did this. Now my 520 guys are worthless.

I have to wonder, what is the gap between a Silver 10 vs a Silver 5, compared to a Gold 10 Vs Gold 5.

The favorability is maybe, what, 25-30% more?

Based on what I've seen, only the diamond guys are doing fine(some are crushing, some are just okay). Lower tiers seems to be really feeling the difficulty bump.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Got through nolan ryan on my 18th try, and of course it's with no boost. Makes total sense

Funny thing, aaron, I'm out of gold and forgot to do a video boost, and just didn't get a curve out on a guy that's curved me out endlessly.

I finally made it to Ruth. Used a video boost bc I'm not wasting gold on this any longer. Got to 6-5, men on second and third, no out. Then, the dreaded Nine straight. Friggin Glu. So, I try to drive one to the outfield to at least get a run home to go to extras. Nope. Two to the warning track and my guy doesn't go home. I just watch the last three curves in dismay.

Video reboot. This time, surely I will beat it as I was so close last time.

Batter up. Nine straight unhittable "strikes". Game over. LOLOLOLOL

I'll just be collecting gold this weekend. If I land a 540 player and he's worthless in WoH, I'm done. I will never spend enough to be a diamond player, and that's what the makers of this game clearly want.

Just for fun, I'm seeing if this scenario keeps playing out. Doesn't take long to go through 7 and get to Ruth now. I just wait every 30-45 minutes so I can get the video reboot back.

Same thing just happened again. 6-4, men on second and third, no outs. Nine straight curves to "lose".

Video restart.

Batter up. Nine straight curves. Game over.

Second time in a row now this has happened. Get the tying run in scoring position with no outs, then 18 straight curves. LOLOL

Just as predictable as Monday was. I'll likely eventually win (maybe), but definitely not going to keep playing for hours straight waiting on the game not to cheat to beat me.

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Before and after! 😂😎 TBs for the win. 

Just for fun, I'm seeing if this scenario keeps playing out. Doesn't take long to go through 7 and get to Ruth now. I just wait every 30-45 minutes so I can get the video reboot back.

Same thing just happened again. 6-4, men on second and third, no outs. Nine straight curves to "lose".

Video restart.

Batter up. Nine straight curves. Game over.

Second time in a row now this has happened. Get the tying run in scoring position with no outs, then 18 straight curves. LOLOL

Just as predictable as Monday was. I'll likely eventually win (maybe), but definitely not going to keep playing for hours straight waiting on the game not to cheat to beat me.

Who're you using for Gibson? I keep getting the same exact script for while using AVS and i Can literally call where the ball is going next.
    edited December 2019

For Gibson I have Stan The Man Musial. 520 overall each skill is 17 or 18, Skills are down 4, and runners on, so when I start the match, I am at like 325+ plus (without any additional boosts).  Gibson still curves me out every so often, but not as frequently as he did when his setting was 5. When his setting was five it was always hit, curve out, hit, curve out, hit, curve out.  If I scored, two curve outs.  Only once or twice did I get a sequence of three straight so I could get through him.

Now, if Gibson starts me with a curve out, I know the round is over. If not, I beat him. He's another one I'm timing so well the only outs are curve outs. Any straight pitch is a double or HR.

Got to Ruth again, got the same sequence again. 6-5, man on second, cheat/cheat/cheat, I "lose".

This time, however, on the video reboot, instead of Nine straight to end it, it was again the same sequence. 6-5, man on second, no outs, rigged/rigged/rigged, I "lose". LOLOL

This is hilarious. GLU is literally like the WWE of app game companies.

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    So much so that WWE is in their portfolio of games. If you’re ever sitting on the toilet looking for reading material, check out their forum. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    So much so that WWE is in their portfolio of games. If you’re ever sitting on the toilet looking for reading material, check out their forum. 
    I went there. Made one post. See if you can guess the thread

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts

They deleted so many comments in that thread. It was really funny. I said something that got deleted too.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

They deleted so many comments in that thread. It was really funny. I said something that got deleted too.
    I honestly just wanted to make a post to see if it would show my post count at “1”, or if the count carried over. It was the only thread I could relate to. 

For Gibson I have Mathews. 520 overall each skill is 17 or 18, Skills are down 4, and runners on, so when I start the match, I am at like 325+ plus (without any additional boosts).  Gibson still curves me out every so often, but not as frequently as he did when his setting was 5. When his setting was five it was always hit, curve out, hit, curve out, hit, curve out.  If I scored, two curve outs.  Only once or twice did I get a sequence of three straight so I could get through him.

Now, if Gibson starts me with a curve out, I know the round is over. If not, I beat him. He's another one I'm timing so well the only outs are curve outs. Any straight pitch is a double or HR.

Got to Ruth again, got the same sequence again. 6-5, man on second, cheat/cheat/cheat, I "lose".

This time, however, on the video reboot, instead of Nine straight to end it, it was again the same sequence. 6-5, man on second, no outs, rigged/rigged/rigged, I "lose". LOLOL

This is hilarious. GLU is literally like the WWE of app game companies.

Are you ever going to go gold? Tony Perez with skills at 12/13 just beat Ruth with a video boost. It was my 9th try though

LOL. No, Glu isn't getting any more money from me this year.

At this point, I'm honestly more proving a point, which is the fact that this game/company works to price out customers that are a certain level at a certain point of the year. I can't justify spending more real money this year on a mobile app, especially one that rigs it against you, even if you own the best players they are offering.

That's not the kind of company I want to fork over hundreds of dollars to.

If I play 2020, I have a plan to go gold early and try to stay there while minimizing costs.