ATG draft box

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
I like the idea but can you include Ted Williams and maybe another. Even so this box is sort attractive to me because I have the Jackie Robinson already and the bxp pxp lxp and evo look really good to me at 250 gold a clip. If I get Jackie again he'll get leveled up one and at 250 I feel that's a bargain. But shouldn't the Jackie Robinson be included in the CVC since he is included in the bonus points for bonus games

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I agree should’ve had others besides Jackie in it. Question: if you cap a player at S10, then repull that player does he become G1 when you go gold? Or does he stay S10 and you blew your shot 
  • pdazzled006pdazzled006 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I agree should’ve had others besides Jackie in it. Question: if you cap a player at S10, then repull that player does he become G1 when you go gold? Or does he stay S10 and you blew your shot 
    Blew your shot 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    He goes gold since early in the year.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I was Evo starved so I did this as well to hit the smaller fan rewards. Didn't get JR, but I got 200 evo and hit the LxP 4 times as well.

I haven't bought a box with gold in forever.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I like the idea but can you include Ted Williams and maybe another. Even so this box is sort attractive to me because I have the Jackie Robinson already and the bxp pxp lxp and evo look really good to me at 250 gold a clip. If I get Jackie again he'll get leveled up one and at 250 I feel that's a bargain. But shouldn't the Jackie Robinson be included in the CVC since he is included in the bonus points for bonus games
    My hope is that they do a separate one for Ted.   You don’t want both in the same box because it cuts the odds in half 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    My hope is that they do a separate one for Ted.   You don’t want both in the same box because it cuts the odds in half 
    Didn't think about that. That does make sense. I do hope they do 1 for Ted as well. That would be definitely be someone I'll be chasing.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I'm thinking this is everyone's last chance to grab Jackie. Tomorrow he will disappear from boxes and be replaced by Lou Gehrig. Then in two weeks Ted will end up in a box by himself similar to Jackie. 

I like the last chance to grab the ATG if you haven't already pulled them. Good idea.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Sorry, that should be Monday's boxes, not tomorrow. Oops