CYBER MONDAY

StillHarayStillHaray Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
GO GET YOUR USELESS PLAYER SPECIALS WHILE THEYRE STILL HOT IN THE TOILET

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Maybe they'll give us a surprise popup deal $99 for 25,000 gold and 50 lxp boxes 
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Just popped up. You were close.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    They have no idea what motivates a lower/mid tier spender like myself. More trash event boxes. They sure didn't read my complaints about the BF deal that was basically the exact same garbage. They missed out on lots of sales from me this weekend, that's for sure.
    Looks like Glu combined Haray's post with the useless players and my post with the 25,000 gold. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Did anyone take a screenshot of yesterday's fan rewards?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I think the tier 1 was 100 gold got you 30,000 blue cash
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I blew my load on the rewards yesterday. Had 10K in gold and spent it all on the 250 ATG box. Racked up with a crap ton of Evo and got PxP or LxP on the vast majority of pulls. Then got an additional 40K plus of LxP with the rewards and LxP boxes.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service