Cyber Monday WOH

JTTeamsJTTeams 137 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Prev1345

Comments

• SandlotGuruSandlotGuru 131 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Hello new right handed closer!  This guy should rake!  I'm going to do my best to cycle cap him today, but I sure hope the pitcher levels are set to 3 rather than 5.
  • MattattackMattattack New Member 1,149 PostsRegistered Users
    Looks like we have hit 520s.   Good luck all
  • MetsicansMetsicans 731 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Funny, the 450 version of Cabrera was my closer for a while, he also had double active skills for lefties at 6.10, 5.10, and 4.10.  Hopefully cycle capping is a possibility for gold teams today--not sure about WOH difficulty level anymore. 
  • DFBBDFBB 4,195 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    Hello new right handed closer!  This guy should rake!  I'm going to do my best to cycle cap him today, but I sure hope the pitcher levels are set to 3 rather than 5.
    I'd be surprised if it's not 3, but we'll see. 

Cabby doesn't work for my team, but 520s are definitely a step in the right direction. Glad to see it and gl y'al!
    Mi casa es su casa...except during cvc. 
    level 3 pitchers!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 1,057 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    That Cyber Monday deal is really good if you want to chase and build resources. $20 for about 13K+ gold value.

I really do have a PhD. Also,my team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

Exact same as last Monday, except all pitchers are level 3.
    Not only are the pitchers Level 3, but the pitch coach or whatever is only at around 14-20 when they get a "strike out". That's also great news. Last week it was over 40, I think. Maybe higher.
    This means the game will be fun today.

I really do have a PhD. Also,my team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

Never mind. I was wrong. Got one on 5.10 and the pitcher was at 42

• SandlotGuruSandlotGuru 131 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Just completed my first cycle without issue.  I only have two observations, 1) on 4.10 we are now down 4 runs instead of 2, 2) the cost of gold restarts on 6.10 may have went up a tick from 450 to 480 (with discounts).  Happy cycling everyone!
  • AccelmanAccelman 58 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Got a bunch of curves on 5.10 and don't have any video restarts (because of gold mining). 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS 58 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Just completed my first cycle without issue.  I only have two observations, 1) on 4.10 we are now down 4 runs instead of 2, 2) the cost of gold restarts on 6.10 may have went up a tick from 450 to 480 (with discounts).  Happy cycling everyone!
    We always started down 4 at 4.10

Always been like this bro

• BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member 2,564 PostsRegistered Users
    For those who do classic, level 5 is now all RHP and the last 2 are much higher than in the past 
  • MattattackMattattack New Member 1,149 PostsRegistered Users
    FWIW Baylor beat Gibson with no outs for me, for those that leveled him this weekend.  I wont play a ton today but encouraging sign
    I breezed to Gibson, but he shut me down 6-0, 6-0, 6-2 and then 6-5 just to let me get a taste before slamming the door.  I closed out of the app and deleted it.  I know Level 3 pitchers are supposed to be easier, but WOH has just been too frustrating for me, and since that is what I used to enjoy about the game, I decided to call it quits.  Good luck to the rest of you.  I may stick around for a while like @Houmy did, but my playing days are done (until I inevitably change my mind, at least).   
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin 622 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Metsicans said:
    I breezed to Gibson, but he shut me down 6-0, 6-0, 6-2 and then 6-5 just to let me get a taste before slamming the door.  I closed out of the app and deleted it.  I know Level 3 pitchers are supposed to be easier, but WOH has just been too frustrating for me, and since that is what I used to enjoy about the game, I decided to call it quits.  Good luck to the rest of you.  I may stick around for a while like @Houmy did, but my playing days are done (until I inevitably change my mind, at least).   
    I definitely feel you man.  WOH has been by far my favorite part of the game, but with a full team of maxed legends, I am no longer able to beat it.  Too frustrating to spend hour after hour getting close only to continuously come up short.  Since I can no longer cycle WOH, I feel like I no longer have anything to play for.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    Metsicans said:
    I definitely feel you man.  WOH has been by far my favorite part of the game, but with a full team of maxed legends, I am no longer able to beat it.  Too frustrating to spend hour after hour getting close only to continuously come up short.  Since I can no longer cycle WOH, I feel like I no longer have anything to play for.

That's the point I got to.  WOH was the main thing I enjoyed in this game--everything else felt so repetitive, but WOH and the prospect of adding a new player every week was the main thing that attracted me.  Once it got so hard that it was more frustrating than fun, I had to quit. 
    Sounds like you fellas need to go Diamond, or Platinum.

LOL

This is actually true!  But going diamond requires a commitment to cycling D6 at least once a week if not more, and I don't want to do that.  I don't enjoy the bonus game grind. 

Platinum is pointless, it's just a weigh station before you go Diamond. 

• BizertoBizerto 90 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Everyone stop saying how effin easy it is. Then they’re going to go back to level 5 pitchers and you will all be bitching and moaning! 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Punkers777Punkers777 178 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Bizerto said:
    Everyone stop saying how effin easy it is. Then they’re going to go back to level 5 pitchers and you will all be bitching and moaning! 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Dude I can't agree more. We hear ppl say today was too easy i cycled 15+ times and then wonder why they increase the difficulty...

Just took Gibson down. Going to be a fun day for me. I actually have a chance again.

Pitch sequence strength or whatever maxes out at 42. Last week it was 70+.

Just took Gibson down. Going to be a fun day for me. I actually have a chance again.

Wait. You're having fun? They better crank it up real soon!
  • slafrance2slafrance2 815 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Does anyone have HOF pitching?
    Swing or no swing you're missing that curveball.
    DFBB said:

Wait. You're having fun? They better crank it up real soon!

Exactly DFBB.

You must know my boss. That's how he views work.

• aaronchennaaronchenn 282 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    0-4 against Gibson :(
    0-4 against Gibson :(

I have played Gibson so often trying to win Royale that the only outs I get on him are the curve outs. Anything straight from Him, Brown, or Ryan, is a hit.

I play this way too much.

• Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,007 PostsRegistered Users
    I beat HOF for the first time ever, and all I got was this lousy Colombian right-hander with double drug-trafficking skills. 

Joking. It could have been that pie-faced pederast Joc, IDGAF. I finally did it!! 👊👊👊