Options

WTH?: The Waxing Thread Gets Deleted, But Now I'm Being Inundated With "Ball Wash" Ads

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Complete with nut rub, and sack spray.

Seriously?

PS - Sent the link to my wife and now we are going to get a few of these for White Elephant gifts.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Send me the link for research purposes please.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

On the go here currently, but if you google "Ball Wash" it will come up. Think it is just ballwash.com

Promo code is Jolly 10 for either 10% off or $10 off. Don't remember.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Just use a regular soap bar. Start from face down to toes, then wash the private region. The next user (likely your partner) of said soap bar is likely to follow this pattern.  If you can visualize the sequence of this, you’ll find the comedic relief that makes me tick
  • Options
    Just use a regular soap bar. Start from face down to toes, then wash the private region. The next user (likely your partner) of said soap bar is likely to follow this pattern.  If you can visualize the sequence of this, you’ll find the comedic relief that makes me tick

I bet your boyfriend kicked your ass the last time you did this.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Complete with nut rub, and sack spray.

Seriously?

PS - Sent the link to my wife and now we are going to get a few of these for White Elephant gifts.

I believe those ads are personalized. These type of threads are funny to some. That's cool and all, but seriously, let's move on. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.