Just Realized I Cleared the 500M Point Milestone For FP: Is It Worth It?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I really don't want to drop $20. Wanted the feedback from the experts.

Looks like it would be about 14-15K worth of gold factoring in the blue boxes and large PxP, Evo, and LxP rewards.

No way I'd hit the next level.

I just had FP last week when I went to gold, so the 20% level up would only apply to Hannah, who Glu has graced me with five times this weekend. Yes, I've won him five times in CvC. LOL

He's at Sliver 7 now. I won Cabrera last week, but he's NOT at G10 because I was still silver that day.  Hannah would be a solid 540 true Righty WoH closer at G10, but I also currently have Alan Trammel (520, G10, Skills are 4up/down and Men On Base).

Anyway, thanks for any input.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    It's true value is the discount to level him to g10. But I've been f2p for months so I'm always avoiding paying for it
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Do you have a club discount that would add to the 20% discount? Do you normally hit the 500 million during the week? I think field pass is generally a great value but to use it to only level a player from S7 to G10 ehh idk. If the answers to the first 2 questions are no and yes then I would wait for the weekday field pass at 30% discount for $15. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I only buy the weekend fp when I plan on leveling guys (with a discount club). This weekend is the first weekend fp I purchased in a long while (that I can remember) - and i leveled 4 players. If you're not going to put the 50% to use, I'd recommend just waiting for a weekday fp 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    NOT WORTH IT!
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Buy the field pass
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Glad I didn't waste my money. Thanks for the feedback!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    It truly is dependent upon you and your roster/resources. The resources gained from the milestones is a huge perk but, as a fellow gold player, if you are expecting to level a lot based solely on the rewards save your money. The real perks of field pass are the full game auto play (think about Bonus Game Wednesday) and the discount to level. Being gold, the bonus game aspect is not all it's cracked up to be as you can only gain so much until you have to decide if you will stay gold or make the leap to the abyss known as platinum. 

Personally, I too am past the 500 million milestone but will not pull the trigger until I see the bonus guys for Wednesday. If I don't have a bonus guy the chance of me grinding games enough to get to the billion milestones is very unlikely and therefore not enough value to me.