STOP NERFING US!

kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
Look. We, the players, all know by now that for some unknown reason you guys nerf our teams if they’re not capped at whatever level we happen to be on. Well, here’s a suggestion: DON’T MAKE IT SO GODDAMNED EXPENSIVE TO LEVEL PLAYERS

I’m a D-5, but only have a couple of players leveled up to Diamond because it is ridiculously expensive in gold, cash and XP. And although most of my roster is platinum, I can’t score for sh!t in CVC or Clash against BRONZE level pitchers. So either make it cheaper to level the players or stop nerfing our teams because they’re not capped out.

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited December 2019
    You shouldn't be moving to a level where you can't compete based on the required resources you mentioned. No one forced that move on you. 
    These are the type of crippling mistakes that teach you the ins & outs of this fickle game. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Diamond basically dominates every event that matters(Sorry SF lol). In cvc, it takes time, but you'll eventually get there. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    DFBB said:
    (Sorry SF lol)
     :( 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Do you think your platinum team at diamond should be able to compete as though you had a diamond team?  That’s not how this works. 

Yes it takes a lot, but it takes patience and saving for the right moment. For example, I saved PXP up until I had the right moment. Today Bellinger boxes became available. I had a 350 capped BXP player still active in my outfield. Did this in 2 minutes after buying 5 boxes and landing Bellinger 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    kehate said:
    I’m a D-5, but only have a couple of players leveled up to Diamond 
    That's your problem, amigo. You aren't the only one to jump further ahead than they should have, or at least before they were ready to. It'll be tough, and it'll take a while, but you can fix your team. When your team is full of capped dudes, it'll be better. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL........how is it someone’s faullt other than yours?!?