Options

Were are you Blueleopard and the other guy....that don’t talk much

Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
edited December 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Oh boy you guys know are to do your job. Radio silence since the **** update.  A simple message to the forum or in the game news.  But no, radio silence is the key today.  I will say the rest in french because i am a french canadian and it’s simple for me.

Toi (Blueleopold) et ton collegue qui parle pas beaucoup. Vous êtes deux beaux crisse de  clowns, ca c’est certain.  Calvaire votre application marche tout croche depuis ce matin.  Pis calisse aucune communication de votre part, siboire vous êtes payé pourquoi chez Glu tabarnac.   Vous avez l’ere d’une gang de pas bon.  Change dont de job si tu veux pas la faire comme il le faut. C’est plate a dire mais le Glu bot était meilleur que vous deux.

And yes i would trade you two 0’s for my Glu bot friend anytime. 

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m not sure what you said there but I agree because an Elf King is always right!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Now that's not nice.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Glu bot 
    😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I thought it was BlueLeopard? 
  • Options
    JESUS, you are right.  My bad. No wonder these guys don’t answer.  Ok, mon osti de clown de BlueLeopard si tu veux pas faire ta job, ben crisse change de travail.  Now in English, if you don’t want to do your job, please let someone else do it for you.  By the way, we had Redtrunk few years back, bring him back.  The guy was faster  on communication. 
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    JESUS, you are right.  My bad. No wonder these guys don’t answer.  Ok, mon osti de clown de BlueLeopard si tu veux pas faire ta job, ben crisse change de travail.  Now in English, if you don’t want to do your job, please let someone else do it for you.  By the way, we had Redtrunk few years back, bring him back.  The guy was faster  on communication. 
    The lack of formal communication from Glu’s end is incomprehensible.  @dfbb does an good job from a players’ perspective, but that’s mostly filled with speculative information. 
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Here’s the translation for others:

You (Blueleopold) and your colleague who speaks not much. You are two beautiful squeals of clowns, that's for sure. Calvary your application walking all weird since this morning. Pis calisse no communication on your part, siboire you are paid why at Glu tabarnac. You have the ere of a gang of no good. Change that job if you don't want to do it as it should. It sucks to say but the Glu bot was best that the two of you.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Here’s the translation for others:

You (Blueleopold) and your colleague who speaks not much. You are two beautiful squeals of clowns, that's for sure. Calvary your application walking all weird since this morning. Pis calisse no communication on your part, siboire you are paid why at Glu tabarnac. You have the ere of a gang of no good. Change that job if you don't want to do it as it should. It sucks to say but the Glu bot was best that the two of you.
    Google translate sucks. I bet @Glu_TapSports_Bot could translate it better than Google 🤔
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    lmao, it’s not so bad.  We get the big picture
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Yeah we really need @Glu_TapSports_Bot_v3 and even @Glu_TapSports_Bot_v2 to help out here.  Google translate just doesn't know what it's talking about.
    Just no.