Day 3 of a GLU time traveller

XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
Have to admit I woke up this morning with the prospect of it being Thursday and with my GLU event dates previously stuck on Thursday everything would finally syn. Sadly today is now Wednesday in GLU world. Now you all might say well that's no big deal but I should provide some further context.

I have only 6 more hours and CVC is finally done. Finally you say, well apparently I managed to play my last 3 CVC rounds almost 2020 years ago or 01/01/0001 as GLU likes to prominently display on my device.

For those of you still optimistic that your CVC scores will improve I can assure you that after 2020 years they haven't.

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Did you check in App Store for a new update ? I had one yesterday evening and everything is back to normal now
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Is Babe Ruth the closer on the Tower tomorrow for WoH? This is very important information...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service