Double trouble boxes

2Next

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I got Brantley 6 times and Suzuki 7 to give an idea of my journey.  

Must have is must have.  
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Yeah, also got Suzuki twice and every other dog in the pound. Did you finally get him ? I’ll be holding closer tryouts Monday. 
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    I got Brantley 6 times and Suzuki 7 to give an idea of my journey.  

Must have is must have.  
    Man that’s rough. I got him on my 8th box luckily. Didn’t have to spend too much 
    70+ for me.  Whatever.  
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Got him on my 2nd box, 1st box was Lowrie, first time ever got that lucky. 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    @nwaredstar77 has his own strategy for shakes, but I think we’re both in the same mindset. Believing in yourself is step 1. 
    I don't play anymore, but when I did was in the mindset of maximizing results with the least amount of $/time/resources spent. With the player boxes these days shakes don't matter. In 18 and the beginning of 19 the boxes would have a tell that was obvious af once you knew what to look for, and was also random, sometimes it'd be 5 seconds, sometimes I'd wait 13-20 seconds, but if you opened it then, you'd get a good player. Not one of the no skill ones. Remember when they changed the animation of the boxes awhile back? That's when they killed that
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    2/6 cvc pulls. No gold spent. Learn to count your shakes folks!  
    How many shakes ? 👀
    0.5 shakes. No more, no less. 
    Used this method to the best I could understand it and got him.  So how do you get Gehrig?  Lol
    I’m yet to pull an ATG. But word on the street it’s in that 3-3.25 shakes range. I can’t stress this enough - Believe
    edited December 2019
    How many shakes ? 👀
    Used this method to the best I could understand it and got him.  So how do you get Gehrig?  Lol
    I’m yet to pull an ATG. But word on the street it’s in that 3-3.25 shakes range. I can’t stress this enough - Believe
    That’s clean pants range, though some claim you’re just playing with it after two shakes, but in the interest of personal hygiene  so i’d Be inclined to concur.
    bigvivec said:
    How many shakes ? 👀
    That’s clean pants range, though some claim you’re just playing with it after two shakes, but in the interest of personal hygiene  so i’d Be inclined to concur.
    1 full shake. Right before the next quarter shake began. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I have him at 20/14. You get a matchup advantage on 6.10 even with one skill off

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

edited December 2019
    Good to know, it’ll likely take me the whole week to level him up...burned all resources on BSD Brett for tomorrow’s event. But of all the ATGs out, he was the one I wanted the most 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have him at 20/14. You get a matchup advantage on 6.10 even with one skill off
    I kind of thought that was a running joke with you, but maybe not. Just in case, ignore the 'matchup advantage.' I have honestly never paid attention to it. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    I kind of thought that was a running joke with you, but maybe not. Just in case, ignore the 'matchup advantage.' I have honestly never paid attention to it. 
    I never even noticed it until the good doctor started talking about it. 

Super nice pull Canada!  
    bigvivec said:
    DFBB said:
    I never even noticed it until the good doctor started talking about it. 

Super nice pull Canada!  
    Thanks Man, pretty stoked about getting him levelled up. Just need mega lxp boxes to drop. 

As for the “matchup advantage”, Can’t say that I’ve ever let that be the determining factor in any game mode. The current max is 540, so I just follow suit, and go beyond.