Game strength not changing

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Doesn't matter which pitcher is starting.  Team strength in matchups stays the same.  Making my ace irrelevant. 

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Not at all, it now represents your entire roster.

To me the team strength should represent all 22 of your players, not just your starting 9.  That’s just one mans opinion.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    whynot said:

To me the team strength should represent all 22 of your players, not just your starting 9.  That’s just one mans opinion.
    Then what's the difference between a 500 pitcher and a 50 pitcher?  That makes no sense.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL please tell me that isn't real

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    whynot said:

It does to some degree. My team drops when I toss three 1-star batters in my subs. It also does it during season playoffs when I swap four starting pitchers out for 1-star SP's.

You're not going to see a difference when the change is as minimal as the OP example
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    You should’ve asked Glu Bot you would’ve gotten a better response