Options

Doc's Guilty TSB Pleasure: A Second Team That is Now Better Than My Gold Team

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Like many of you, when I was first afflicted with this addiction in July of 2019, I started another team on another device.

The gold team I'm always bitching about is on my Ipad, thus I get "big screen" views of the game. I enjoy playing on this device way more.

My other team (that will not be named) is on my phone. I play a few things with it here and there, but I do not put near the effort into it that I do with my Gold group.

Well I'll be damned if my other team is not stronger now than my preferred team. I got this team up to Silver, and primarily just play CvC in a club where no one does anything. I've won so many great players doing this. This team is also All Star level 2, I think, to give you an idea of how much I haven't spent on building it. It started out as an experiment...

Well, last night I won a CvC match and pulled Ted Williams.

What's so great about that? Well, this team already had Jackie and Lou. LOL. Yep, a team I'm not really trying hard with has three ATGs now.

If I come back for 2020, I'm debating having that team put on my ipad so I can carry over Jackie and Lou. Yes, I have about four legend pitchers as well.

This really backfired on me.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    An ATG this season doesn’t mean it’s an ATG for next season. Food for thought
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Who knows if they will even have Keepers next year. I sure hope they do, but it could be set up completely differently next year. I for one, will not just automatically assume my Ted Williams ATG will be a keeper next year. If the game ended today, I feel that George Brett would be a better Keeper. The ATGs this year aren’t having the greatest of skills combinations. Mantle and Mays from last year were much better in terms of skills.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Getting players is fun! In silver, they're also very easy to level. My club holder doesn't do anything other than hold my club and get CVC rewards here and there(when I remember). It still has ads, but check it out! 

(I had to do a few videos this morning to evolve George)

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Oh that's nice!!!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service