Options

Points not registering in player total during cvc

tmoo32tmoo32 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I’ve had this happen a few times now, the games that i use video for bonuses will not register in my player total but does go in the team total. As you can see by the pic, I’m the only one who had played and the totals don’t match. 

Comments

• Options
    Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    tmoo32 said:
    I’ve had this happen a few times now, the games that i use video for bonuses will not register in my player total but does go in the team total. As you can see by the pic, I’m the only one who had played and the totals don’t match. 
    This happened to me several times. To ensure it does not happen again, force close and reopen the app before you begin the CvC, and it should not occur again. Once I started doing that, the problem stopped. Try to get in a habit of force closing and reopening app before starting CvC.
  • Options
    uscheluschel Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It dosen't work
    "This happened to me several times. To ensure it does not happen again, force close and reopen the app before you begin the CvC, and it should not occur again. Once I started doing that, the problem stopped. Try to get in a habit of force closing and reopening app before starting CvC."
  • Options
    Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    uschel said:
    It dosen't work
    "This happened to me several times. To ensure it does not happen again, force close and reopen the app before you begin the CvC, and it should not occur again. Once I started doing that, the problem stopped. Try to get in a habit of force closing and reopening app before starting CvC."
    Sorry it didn’t work. You have to force close and reopen after CvC starts. After CvC starts, set your CvC lineup, then force close and reopen app. It’s always worked for me when I had that problem. If the problem persists, you should ask Glu customer service - but the problem with that is they will likely give you an unhelpful, nonsense response acting like it’s your fault.