What Did You Folks Get For The Holiday/Christmas Season?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

For those of you who celebrate, what gifts were you given?

I got kids so making sure they are spoiled rotten is gift number one.

Number two is making sure I don't piss off the wife during the Holiday madness, as well as getting her something nice. So far, so good.

Three, IF I get something (some years I don't want anything) it is a big cherry on top.

This year, I racked up:

1) New Apple Watch  - My 11yo son is having to install it for me because I'm "old".

2) Wireless Earbuds

3) Air Bridge Guitar-to-amp wireless connection. Got three, one for each axe. Gonna blow the roof off this place once I get the house to myself again. Little do these poor people just realize what they've done here.

What about you all?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I got my guitar fixed. My wife took my guitar which broke when we moved (it was my uncles and is sentimental) and had the neck fixed. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Elixir strings
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Ever since BPF took a hiatus and bought that outdoor skillet, I’ve wanted one for myself. Wife bought one for me. Pretty pumped to get it up and running 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

Ever since BPF took a hiatus and bought that outdoor skillet, I’ve wanted one for myself. Wife bought one for me. Pretty pumped to get it up and running 
    Congrats!  I’m using it for all 3 meals today. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    The grandparents got the kids little ATV's that go 6mph lol. I'll post a pic of the damage as it happens. Expecting holes in the walls. My boy has already hit the Christmas tree half a dozen times lmao. The wife and  I don't do gifts, but she went into storage and got me something I have been looking for lol
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Not double gold 🤷😂
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    You sir, are living the dream....

You sir, are living the dream....

You will be soon here too!
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    For the past three years my wife has gotten me a bottle of Aventus by Creed cologne. It’s considered by some to be the “holy grail” of cologne. Anyways, I love it and one bottle of it costs half of what it takes to achieve VIP status on TSB...and of course some Applebee’s gift cards to take dkarski87 out to find out more about that 50 gold video! 😂😂
    Merry Christmas all!
  • MOSSMOSS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Spyderco Para 3 pocket knife....CPM S30V steel, camo w/ black blade. 1st Spyder, love it already! Merry Christmas to all!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I got a bunch of disagrees.......