Can you clear HOF?

2Next

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I can clear HOF with ease, and a move to G5 pitchers would lilkely not effect me
    DFBB said:
    criffy said:
    DFBB said:
    The rewards usually mirror the difficulty. Once upon a time, the HoF reward was the standard. It was at the curve and had ideal skills(Votto, Scioscia, etc.). Unfortunately, only a small number were able to cycle that type of difficulty. In response, we've had a watered down HoF(difficulty/rewards) for quite some time. Some may not recall, but relatively speaking, the blizzard tower we had on Christmas day was significantly easier than the first few weeks of HoF. 
    not everyone has a top of the curve, switch hitting, double late innings custom legend debbie. it's only easier now because you have the toy that very few of us do.

i don't think the blizzard tower was significantly easier. i went 0/4 or 0/6 (can't remember) with a fully loaded george brett and couldn't get it done
    Many in diamond were able to do the same....in fact, i know of at least one person in the club who cycled blizz more than me.
    That dude sounds like someone I could hang with.

But in all seriousness this is correct.   When HOF started lxp wasnt around so the best we could do on guys was 12/12 skills.  Significant difference from 20/20
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I can clear HOF with ease, and a move to G5 pitchers would lilkely not effect me
    A few months ago, I couldn’t beat All Star and won level 1 of HOF only once. After getting all offensive team upgrades to 84/100, the big difference maker for me was having a lineup of capped players all with 20/20 skills, and ensuring the proper RHP v. LHB and LHP v. RHB matchups. This allows me to quickly Autoplay the first 7 rounds of each level. Another difference maker is doing the 80g boost on the last round of HOF level 6. Since then, HOF has been a breeze and most times I can easily cycle through HOF without any retries.
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I just looked at my roster to prove you wrong, and the only woh prize I have starting is Jose Cruz at DH 🤔 the only other woh prize I have (at all) is Orlando Cabrera on my subs.. I've always had a heavy woh reward built team, but the rewards have been a little extra "meh" for a while now. 
    @retirepujols Like you, Jose Cruz has been a valuable staple in my everyday lineup. I’ve cycle-capped most HOF WOH Legends since Ernie Banks, but Cruz is the only one that is an everyday player. Since Yogi has the same skills, it makes me believe he’ll be an everyday lineup Beast. 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I can clear HOF, but a move to G5 pitchers would leave me dead in the water
    I thought about whether or not an increase in difficulty for WOH Pitchers would matter, and to be honest it’s hard to say. There’s moments in the day that it’s significantly easier than others, and moments wherein gold spent seems to be a requirement.  The inconsistency makes me undecided. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I can clear HOF, but a move to G5 pitchers would leave me dead in the water
    DFBB said:
    criffy said:
    DFBB said:
    The rewards usually mirror the difficulty. Once upon a time, the HoF reward was the standard. It was at the curve and had ideal skills(Votto, Scioscia, etc.). Unfortunately, only a small number were able to cycle that type of difficulty. In response, we've had a watered down HoF(difficulty/rewards) for quite some time. Some may not recall, but relatively speaking, the blizzard tower we had on Christmas day was significantly easier than the first few weeks of HoF. 
    not everyone has a top of the curve, switch hitting, double late innings custom legend debbie. it's only easier now because you have the toy that very few of us do.

i don't think the blizzard tower was significantly easier. i went 0/4 or 0/6 (can't remember) with a fully loaded george brett and couldn't get it done
    Many in diamond were able to do the same....in fact, i know of at least one person in the club who cycled blizz more than me.
    That dude sounds like someone I could hang with.

But in all seriousness this is correct.   When HOF started lxp wasnt around so the best we could do on guys was 12/12 skills.  Significant difference from 20/20
    Sounds like some sad mariners fan to me. Bless his heart 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    DFBB said:
    eman0023 said:
    I needed another option. I can clear HOF right now and a move to level 5 pitchers would affect me, but not dead in the water. Especially with the bump that just happened. ATG pitchers just got a bump in their overalls, and a bump in their level would essentially be a double bump 
      As it's been stated already, if the rewards were worth it, it would be a little bit of a different story. As it stands, HoF prize has almost always been a step or two behind the current standard.

i don't think the blizzard tower was significantly easier. i went 0/4 or 0/6 (can't remember) against johnson with a fully loaded george brett and had little-to-no chance being a gold player. at the time he was top of the curve before this bump.