Let’s talk about our favorite forum posters

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
Just kidding.  But please take a moment to click on a @dkarski87 post (link below) and give that guy an awesome heart for being awesome AF.

the man loves his hearts.  Let’s hook a brother up

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/profile/dkarski87

Prev1

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Also, if he isn't the first person on this forum with an "Awesome Badge," I'm going to spam this forum with images of Hippopotamus buttholes for the next two weeks
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    That was some good click bait @TheFullMonte
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I’m gonna go with @matt_sackett. that twin eyebrowed lady situation...That still baffles me to this date. Matt’s a good dude. Honest, vulgar, and upfront. Top shelf 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    My fav without a doubt is @bigvivec. He gets so much hate and takes it in stride. @Bigpredfan is also on the top of my list because he busts my balls alot.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’m gonna go with @matt_sackett. that twin eyebrowed lady situation...That still baffles me to this date. Matt’s a good dude. Honest, vulgar, and upfront. Top shelf 
    This is hurtful...
    Other notables on my end...
    @retirepujols- solid guy through and through.  
    @dkarski87, @JEDDDOGGY@Bigpredfan - guys I hold to their value of in game knowledge. Major influences in how I play this game

I have more, but I’m keeping it to forum related

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    @MoenPDC shot to the top of my list after he was able to successfully record repulling pee wee 3 times on camera. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

dkarsk
     said: @bigvivec. He gets so much hate and takes it in stride. 

@TheFullMonte, I think a poll is the best way around this one. 
    Side note, remove @retirepujols. Guy is a piece of shiiiiit
    Watch your tone sir, @cooldowncanadacubs . Thats my man crush your talking about.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Watch your tone sir, @cooldowncanadacubs . Thats my man crush your talking about.
    I saw the chat log. I saw the pics. I saw the vids. It’s over...😢
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I saw the chat log. I saw the pics. I saw the vids. It’s over...😢
    Where’s the disagree button when you need it the most. It can’t be over. 😂 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    My fav without a doubt is @bigvivec. He gets so much hate and takes it in stride. @Bigpredfan is also on the top of my list because he busts my balls alot.
    The fact that I’m having a hard time busting your balls on spelling with this post is killing me. I mean I could say *a lot*, but I just have to let that one slide. 

Appreciate those who have said me in this thread. I try to keep it light hearted on here because that’s what fun should be, and games should be fun. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I like all you sumbitches

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Doc, you’re a good cat. No hate on my end.  Just like pulling your chains
    I forgot to add my favorite forum poster in my post. I’m going to go with someone who I don’t talk to outside of the forums in @JEDDDOGGY. I talk with a lot of people outside of the forums, but the bashmothers himself has been top notch to me on the forums in public and private messages 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    @MoenPDC shot to the top of my list after he was able to successfully record repulling pee wee 3 times on camera. 
    Well I’m glad you do. You either love me or hate me, which I’m ok with, except for glu apparently hates me which has not been working in my favor 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Now that the cat is out of the bag, I clearly must go with @dkarski87.. that guy is AWESOME. I also agree with everything @Bigpredfan said about @JEDDDOGGY, I value his opinion and if I ever asked him a question he kindly responded 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

edited January 2020
    no ragrets. this thread is going places
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I also miss @Tdub71 and @bayoubengal
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    For informational stuff and all around greatness @DFBB

for pure amusement @criffy , @Bigpredfan , @retirepujols

for my arch nemesis @bigvivec
    Oh and @drsmartassphd as my person am punching bag that can take a joke 
    MoenPDC said:

I don't get why people "fight" on here. It's a flipping mobile ap where we are all guilty of caring way too damn much about it. Some more extreme than the others.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    MoenPDC said:

I don't get why people "fight" on here. It's a flipping mobile ap where we are all guilty of caring way too damn much about it. Some more extreme than the others.

we also don't know why you bitch and moan about the same subject every single week but accept you nevertheless

Agreed....that was kinda my point. LOL

The reaction to Yogigate did make me feel better about my incessant whining.

We all missed the most important person on here. IMO, one of the nicest people I've got to know over the last few years. Before he retired and decided to take on World Series of Poker he sent me an email and wanted to donate his club to my nephew so that it got some use of it. I can't blame him for leaving the game but he was once the biggest TSB advocate in the game, then it all turned to shit and he did what we all should've done. @Houmy hope your well buddy.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    We all missed the most important person on here. IMO, one of the nicest people I've got to know over the last few years. Before he retired and decided to take on World Series of Poker he sent me an email and wanted to donate his club to my nephew so that it got some use of it. I can't blame him for leaving the game but he was once the biggest TSB advocate in the game, then it all turned to shit and he did what we all should've done. @Houmy hope your well buddy.
    Wish I could like, agree, lol, and awesome this post 
    You mean you wish you could edit my posts because my spelling is worse then a 3rd grader. But yea thanks for your honesty.
    – The Great Houmy