Levelling Advice

numb3r5numb3r5 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
I am going to keep this short. I am making the jump to gold. I have approx 750k bxp / 750k pxp / 150k lxp / 12k gold.
Who should I level. What should I spend the gold on? All capped players have skills at 12-15 (except keepers). Non capped players=zero skills

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    My advice would be DON'T DO IT!  I also stayed silver all season long and decided to go gold about two weeks ago after getting frustrated with no longer being able to beat WOH.  Two weeks later, I regret the move and wish I would have stayed silver.  I thought I would be fine since I could cap my all-legend lineup at gold, but I did not consider that legends would move past 550.  If I had to do it again, I would stay silver and put the lxp into my players skills, as opposed to upgrading my players to gold.  I can now cycle WOH, but it is still very difficult.  Had I stayed silver and used my lxp to max out my players skills, I believe I would have been able to cycle just as easy if not easier.  If you're looking to win bonus games, then by all means make the jump.  However, if you are making the move to cycle easier, I would suggest you give it a second thought.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    What is your goal in moving to Gold? Your current roster of capped players won't be able to beat WoH HOF at G10 (Buckner 16/16 could sim up to about 6.6 for me as recently as 3 weeks ago, but you don't have any closers).