What does this mean

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

Comments

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited January 2020
    It’s vague but I think it means that you can earn boosted stats for all your players for the weekend event as a new accolade.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    samtheman said:
    It’s vague but I think it means that you can earn boosted stats for all your players for the weekend event as a new accolade.
    I think you have to earn the accolade? to get the bonus, if we only knew what the accolade is?

@DFBB Do you have any idea what they mean?
    Does anyone have a clue?
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    This is because this weekend was changed to a Royale. Bonus games Tuesday and Thursday, sprint event on Wednesday.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    It looks like you earn it today, and it will be applied to this weekend's Royale event. First place majors earn 1.05x bonus stats, so it just sounds like a bump to each players overall 🤷🏻‍♂️ could be useful for WOH, a free boost essentially
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Thanks guys. 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    It looks like you earn it today, and it will be applied to this weekend's Royale event. First place majors earn 1.05x bonus stats, so it just sounds like a bump to each players overall 🤷🏻‍♂️ could be useful for WOH, a free boost essentially
    Whats that equivalent to, half a skill %? Not a bad accolade at all, especially if its active all weekend for woh