Well...not really, but I have finally reached a stopping point.
I decided to move to diamond in mid October after I had a Gold team full of capped 450/490 legends with skills at 12/12. Building a team is my favorite aspect of the game. So once I got my roster full of legends at gold, I wanted the challenge of building a diamond team.
I knew I needed a top notch bat for WOH to help with the transition, so once I got 520 Eddie Mathews, I made the move to Platinum. I stayed there for two weeks and built up my bxp to level up my Keepers.
It took me 11 weeks, from when I first left the gold tier, to get my team to where it is now. My goal was to do the following at the Diamond tier...
1. Win Season mode
2. Be able to cycle HOF level of WOH
3. Cycle D6
4. All D10 primes/legends (batters only)
5. Ability to post solid scores in CVC and EB
How I got my resources...
1. Solo diamond club for CVC rewards
2. 3 months worth of VIP gifts (Oct - Dec)
3. Bought Field Pass 4 times
4. Averaged 2 D6 cycles a week
Building my team at diamond made the game fun for me again. Now that I have achieved all my goals, I have reached a stopping point. It feels good to be off the hamster wheel that is TSB19.
Good luck to everyone building their Diamond teams!
Here is my “final” roster...