finally VIP status

sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
guys new to VIP do i always keep vip status? how does it work ? better reward ,gifts,daily reward...etc should i join a vip club...i need all the advise i could get.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    There's a global vip gift, but you need to sign up for the newsletter(vip lounge) to get the additional rewards. Your vip status will carry over to '20. You should expect a better response time with CS, but that's basically it. There are vip-only contests here and there, but those are tough.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Related question - I just reached All-Star level 9, which means that I'm about $300 shy of making VIP.  If I do not reach VIP by the time TSB20 is released, will I start TSB20 at All-Star level 9? or will I lose everything?  If the latter, I see a splurge in my future.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I see a splurge in your future, @SandlotGuru
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I am both disappointed and not surprised.  I imagine this means that everyone, including VIPs start next year at the bottom of the All-Star pyramid and have to re-buy their way to the top?  This makes business sense, but I'm not happy about it.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I am both disappointed and not surprised.  I imagine this means that everyone, including VIPs start next year at the bottom of the All-Star pyramid and have to re-buy their way to the top?  This makes business sense, but I'm not happy about it.
    All star tickets are new this year, so not really sure how it will work. My guess is you start from scratch on that front though. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I’m almost positive you start from scratch next year because there used to be confusing language on the all star page that you “earn the perks for life” and Glu has since removed that language after it was continually questioned. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’m almost positive you start from scratch next year because there used to be confusing language on the all star page that you “earn the perks for life” and Glu has since removed that language after it was continually questioned. 
    I would love to see a screenshot of that verbiage. I know I was over $800 in ‘18 but did not reach VIP and had to start my progress over from scratch in ‘19. I would be disappointed but not surprised if every current VIP started at level 10 again at the beginning ‘20.  If our progress carries over to ‘20, that would be sweet.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    the only thing Ill buy next year is the stadium...gotta cut back..this shit cut in to my drinking fund.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.