Options

I hope.....

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
The players to be won are different from last Royale on WoH. It still has Piazza, Rendon, showing when I look a the preview. I have to think it'll be different but that's what I say everyday when I log on but I am always disappointed to see it's the same ole trash that's been sitting in the corner and the people work here walk by it not wanting to fix the problem but worse yet not wanting to just to clean the mess up. They are just content to allow the trash to pile up.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’ve been checking in on the WOH towers as well hoping to catch a preview of this weekend’s bonus guys. Remember, they tricked us last Monday right up until the event started that the PeeWee Reese was in the HOF box, but it wasn’t. Sometimes they give us a preview and sometimes they don’t have it ready until after the event has already started. I’m curious to see if it is 5, 6, or 7 (please no) levels. If it is 5, I am thinking we will see a 470 Max Prime Player with a chance at the newest Living Legend (would love to see Yelich with double vs R or double LI skills). If it is like the last one, it could be really disappointing with multiple lower level Prime players with horrible skills and a ramped up difficulty to limit cycling. I’m hoping for a balanced tower that isn’t only doable by the top tier guys and gals. Have a great weekend everyone. Happy tapping!
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Six levels, same difficulty as Monday, and a decent legend player… Or five mediocre levels, a prime player, and a mega LXP box… And I’m fine

Anything else besides one of those combos is going to suck the life out of my (TSB) weekend
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Six levels, same difficulty as Monday, and a decent legend player… Or five mediocre levels, a prime player, and a mega LXP box… And I’m fine

Anything else besides one of those combos is going to suck the life out of my (TSB) weekend

The frickery they pulled on Monday for several hours tells me this is going to be another "diamond players only" situation where that is the only group that can clear/cycle consistently, but they won't want to because the prize will suck.

I think we get another 6 Level Tower with useless prime players, one decent Legend, and maybe an LL for the grand prize, like it shows now. That is a complete waste, especially if they make Level 6 harder than HoF, and you end up pulling the useless Prime guy 8/10 times.

My expectation is that they will do that, then repeat that exact same prize again on Wednesday if they do another Royale. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

• Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    And only 1 mega lxp box again. And our 4th LL 3B in the last 2-3 weeks
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    4 of the last 6 LLs have been 3rd base and WOH is still useless.  
  • Options
    Ouch.  This sucks
  • Options
    Please please please be a last second adjustment like the Pee Wee situation last week.....
  • Options

Damn, it is almost like I have a crystal ball.

Another Diamond Delight by GLU.

Another LL 3rd baseman that's a righty with almost the exact same skills.

And why does every effing Legend have Blowout again?!?

At this point, they are laughing at everyone who isn't Diamond.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    It’s the cycle Doc.  Better just get used to it.  Beginning of every month is the guys with crap skills.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    So what do you guys that play solo and use discount clubs do on the weekend then? I'm trying to figure out how to make the most of my weekend. I don't have a holder team or a club to use for CvC anyway. Apparently bronze clubs still get 1 box for a win? Maybe I can just create a club as needed and try to get my one box.
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Tournament box has a useless player as well... already up for grabs...
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I'm just going to assume the difficulty will be off the charts again for WOH this weekend..
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    So what do you guys that play solo and use discount clubs do on the weekend then? I'm trying to figure out how to make the most of my weekend. I don't have a holder team or a club to use for CvC anyway. Apparently bronze clubs still get 1 box for a win? Maybe I can just create a club as needed and try to get my one box.
    I've got a diamond you can use 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

Aw man, I just created a new club and hopped in. I haven't played solo so I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

• Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Aw man, I just created a new club and hopped in. I haven't played solo so I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

Lmao, you can start your cooldown if you want. First CVC isn't until tonight, right? You won't earn fp points, but you can still play woh in cooldown. Lmk if you want it man 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Saw on FB that on 6.10 youre down 10-0 against Cy
  • Options
    slafrance2 said:
    Lmao, that's awesome
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    i've seen down 6 on 6.8, 8 on 6.9 and 10 on 6.10.   Not a pic confirmation but wouldnt suprise.  They manage to make it less desirable to play by the week
  • Options
    notamodnotamod Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Let’s just make it 100-0 to stop multicycling as much as possible. 
  • Options

LOL. What a bunch of jerks. Now they are just trolling anyone who isn't diamond.

What is Cy's cheat setting on?  Is it over 60? If so, it will be hard to get out of that without being curved out every single time.

• Options
    Babe on 6.9 down 9-1. Lets just have fun this weekend lol
  • Options
    Also they ruined fan reward by taking out the mega lxp boxes for the 2500 gold spent.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    And the trash keeps piling up and it stinks.....
  • Options
    Also they ruined fan reward by taking out the mega lxp boxes for the 2500 gold spent.

That's Tuesday, sir. Friday has always been three boxes of the "main boxes" at 2500.

• Options
    Babe on 6.9 down 9-1. Lets just have fun this weekend lol

Anyone see their cheat levels yet? If it is 60, no point in playing. You will never see enough straight pitches to get through that.  You'll get curved out at about 9-7 or 9-8 every time.

• Options
    @drsmartassphd ugh really? I thought that was both fan reward sats, and No I have not gotten that far in WOH to tell yet.
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited January 2020

TSB now being managed by a poetry-writing 16 year-old from Oakland.
  • Options
    lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

• Options

LOL. Gibson's cheat setting is at 60, and he straight up curved me out on 5.10. BSD Brett never stood a chance.

Huge matchup advantage. Batter up. Nine in the other strike zone. I "lost". LOL

GLU trolled us again.