Lost stats

josiescatsjosiescats 5 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Has anyone experienced a loss of stats with the last major update? I’ve been messaging CS since the 1st week in December and they still haven’t brought back my stats. It’s very frustrating when you can’t hit achievements because you lost all your work to an update...

Comments

• MarcuhMarcuh 216 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Check your WiFi 
  • josiescatsjosiescats 5 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Not a WiFi issue. I’ve tried multiple connections and still players are missing stats
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 640 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    What is customer service saying?
  • josiescatsjosiescats 5 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    They just say they are continuing to work on this issue. They haven’t been any help so far. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 640 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Send a pm to @retirepujols I think he’ll be able to help. However he doesn’t give help for free unfortunately you need to talk sexy to him to get him to help. If you come up with a cute nickname for his penis that usually does the trick. I wish I was kidding. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member 2,572 PostsRegistered Users
    Send a pm to @retirepujols I think he’ll be able to help. However he doesn’t give help for free unfortunately you need to talk sexy to him to get him to help. If you come up with a cute nickname for his penis that usually does the trick. I wish I was kidding. 
    “Hey Pujols, how about you come over here and I’ll show you my one time at band camp sticker”