Lost stats

josiescatsjosiescats Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Has anyone experienced a loss of stats with the last major update? I’ve been messaging CS since the 1st week in December and they still haven’t brought back my stats. It’s very frustrating when you can’t hit achievements because you lost all your work to an update...

Comments

• MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Check your WiFi 
  • josiescatsjosiescats Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Not a WiFi issue. I’ve tried multiple connections and still players are missing stats
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    What is customer service saying?
  • josiescatsjosiescats Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    They just say they are continuing to work on this issue. They haven’t been any help so far. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Send a pm to @retirepujols I think he’ll be able to help. However he doesn’t give help for free unfortunately you need to talk sexy to him to get him to help. If you come up with a cute nickname for his penis that usually does the trick. I wish I was kidding. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Send a pm to @retirepujols I think he’ll be able to help. However he doesn’t give help for free unfortunately you need to talk sexy to him to get him to help. If you come up with a cute nickname for his penis that usually does the trick. I wish I was kidding. 
    “Hey Pujols, how about you come over here and I’ll show you my one time at band camp sticker”