Do bonus players ever repeat?

blayz321blayz321 33 PostsRegistered Users, Member
I pick up bonus players and level them for the specific event.  Do these bonus players ever show up again?  In which case makes sense to keep. If they don’t is it better to trade them in for resources?

Answers

  • MarcuhMarcuh 216 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited January 16
    ATGS stay as bonus players for a couple of weeks. 90 percent of the time every other bonus player won’t repeat. The other 10 percent, yes they will. They seem to be repeating more frequently now though. Me personally I trade them in unless they are a legend. Can’t bring myself to trade in a legend for 2k LXP. 
Sign In or Register to comment.