Hopefully more relief pitching options in 2020!

mouthycatchermouthycatcher Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I have all legend position players,  great starters, but with all the money I've spent on boxes,  I have pulled only 2 prime relievers. Anyone else having similar issues? 

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Yep. Pickings have been pretty slim this year for relievers. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    There are relievers?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    May I ask why this is a concern?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Been on my bench for months in end. They really have no use
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    May I ask why this is a concern?
    Some people crave Team Strength. I’m not one of them. I don’t think I had a prime reliever leveled until sig prime Chapman. Now I will invest because I have nothing else to do. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have all legend position players,  great starters, but with all the money I've spent on boxes,  I have pulled only 2 prime relievers. Anyone else having similar issues? 
    I find it even more interesting that legend pitchers were removed completely from the boxes. Generally, most people are only concerned with WoH and as such, don't even care for SPs.
    I played a lot and with some luck, my 'pen is now full of prime relievers and one legend. They were definitely low on the priority list though. I didn't level any prime/legend pitchers until my bats were settled. The cool part about relievers is that unlike bats, they tend to have a much longer shelf life. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    edited January 2020
    DFBB said:
     The cool part about relievers is that unlike bats, they tend to have a much longer shelf life. 
    Very true, also help a lot if you ever play 1 on 1 games... And for those of you who care about club points, guess where the best points can be had consistently , even at diamond?  Lvl them relievers to b10/s10,and set your lineup right, a few other things, then rake in the points baby
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    How many times has Mariano Rivera been released this season, just once? Saw him on someone’s bio today and got pissed I never had the chance to pull him... 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Mariano I believe has only been released once and he was one of the first two legends released along with Edgar Martinez both 450s. 
  • beck1998gggbeck1998ggg Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    why is this a concern?
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    why is this a concern?
    Read my comment above.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    why is this a concern?
    👎