Bonus players for event

pelhbelowpelhbelow Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
This is really,really frustrating not being competitive in today's event cause I dont have the special bonus players to score big,instead I'm stuck with low scoring players. I spend alot on this game,yet I'm stuck cause glu changes bonus players event by event or weekly. My ATGS are useless. Come on this really ####s.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    pelhbelow said:
    This is really,really frustrating not being competitive in today's event cause I dont have the special bonus players to score big,instead I'm stuck with low scoring players. I spend alot on this game,yet I'm stuck cause glu changes bonus players event by event or weekly. My ATGS are useless. Come on this really ####s.
    If you're diamond, do some tourneys. I had some boxes saved and and was able to get Stanton leveled quite a bit. He's crushing Bgs for me and I'm currently 1st in a majors bracket with just Stanton as my only bonus player.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    WOH is also a way to get some free bonus players
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    This thread is sooo 2017
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    DFBB said:
    pelhbelow said:
    If you're diamond, do some tourneys. I had some boxes saved and and was able to get Stanton leveled quite a bit. He's crushing Bgs for me and I'm currently 1st in a majors bracket with just Stanton as my only bonus player.
    When you say “some”, I’m genuinely curious as to how many that is. 
  • louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @dfbb do the tournament boxes change if you don’t open them?  If I saved the boxes would I get the new player when they have the next royale next week?
    Marcuh said:
    DFBB said:
    pelhbelow said:

4 digits
    @dfbb do the tournament boxes change if you don’t open them?  If I saved the boxes would I get the new player when they have the next royale next week?

Yes they do update to current players
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    DFBB said:
    pelhbelow said:
    I had 240. I pulled Stanton 10x(g10, p10, repulled to d8). Then, after my bracket was locked up, I did about 100 tourneys before finally getting him capped.

They're suppose to code new boxes, but they haven't done it the last couple of times we had Royale. What they will continue doing is anyone's guess, but I'm saving my boxes. 

I got pretty good mileage out of that Stanton. His time is over, but he got me first place in a Majors yesterday and 6th in a Coop bracket today. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I had 240. I pulled Stanton 10x(g10, p10, repulled to d8). Then, after my bracket was locked up, I did about 100 tourneys before finally getting him capped.

Dang, bro! Sweet pull rate! After about 500 tourneys the jerk is still d8 (same method as you g10 - p10 - etc).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71