Bump for Keepers and Legends

samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
All right we got the bump for the ATGs. Now where’s the bump for the Keepers and created Legends?

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I think they've left the door open to maybe hold off bumping them until l the last ATG bump at the end of February.   That's just total speculation and guessing on my part though
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Did anyone call the keeper factor getting bumped above 1.0? That was a surprise to me!
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Keepers bumped to 1.02. Interesting. How high will they get? That was a nice surprise. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    buddydave said:
    Did anyone call the keeper factor getting bumped above 1.0? That was a surprise to me!
    whenever you think you know something, glu usually reminds you, you know nothing
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Glu's real name is Ygritte?
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited February 2020
    buddydave said:
    I didn’t call it but I did post here weeks ago that they could do it. In this thread:
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/comment/6787998/#Comment_6787998